“$45 a night! Great deal!”
Review of Motel Kimball

Motel Kimball
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kimball
Motel Kimball
Ranked #1 of 2 Kimball B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We stayed 2 nights for $45 a night over Thanksving. The room was large, clean, and very basic, but what more do you need. The lady who runs the hotel is very very nice. Stop wasting your money on fancy motels with unfriendly staff! I will definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 85Suzanne

Reviewed 6 August 2013

I stayed here after reading the reviews of the other motels in Kimball. The price has gone up, $62, new owners have taken over. The owner was very nice, helpful and friendly, willing to talk as long as I liked.
The room was very basic, with the concrete block walls that were mentioned in another review, it was clean and had lots of room. The usual chest of drawers, the flat surface to pile your stuff, was missing. There was all the hot water I needed along with good towels.
The room #15, had a small refrigerator and a microwave. One of the points I use to judge a room is the location of the light by the bed. I like to read, so the location of the lamp is important. Is it a reading light or more of a room light? It seems to me that if you have to stretch way out or even get up to turn it off, it is not there for the guest's convience, .

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Morongoman
Reviewed 1 December 2012

We stayed here after hitting a acoyote on the Interstate. Room for 2 with 2 beds was $49.
Room was a tad tired but clean and beds firm, with cable. Ceiling needed some work. Owner was very nice-- helped call local mechanic who early next morning did a few things and got us on our way.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank borahlion
Reviewed 30 April 2012

You can't beat a bed, shower, and wifi for $32, a mile off I-80. Be sure to say hi to Miss Lucy, the motel dog.

Room Tip: It's closer to the train tracks than the highway, if you have a preference for the type of noise...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank MichelleK71
Reviewed 29 July 2011

This motel was probably built in the 50s. It has concrete block walls, the rooms are a generous size. Our room had a queen bed with a small refrigerator and microwave. It was a very hot day and the room cool when we entered due to room air conditioner. The furnishings are very basic, mismatched towels. No decorating scheme. The mattress was comfortable. The TV was small with a green tint but we didn't mind as we barely had it on. I would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Seedlady50

Been to Motel Kimball? Share your experiences!