“Great selection of craft beers & drinks”

Lucky Bucket Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in La Vista
More attraction details
Owner description: In the days before kegs & bottles were available, the only way to get beer was to take a bucket to the local brewery, fill it up & lug it back home. We admire the work it took to get a beer. Our name pays homage to our beginnings the original Lucky BucketLucky Bucket is a distinctive new brewery that's as big on taste as it is in range. From exceptional renderings of classic styles to big barrel-aged ales, Lucky Bucket is quickly becoming known for real beers that just about any beer drinker can enjoy.We are open to the public for a relaxing environment and public tours of our brewery. For more information visit our Facebook page!We are also a distillery, check out Cut Spike Distillery!
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Plan to stop here again on my way thru.
Plenty of room with a broad selection of malted beverages.
I have been to many craft breweries in my travels but this was my first one coupled with a distillery.
Good atmosphere, great waitress and fair price.
Check it out for yourself.

All reviews
"omaha"
in 7 reviews
"games"

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We stopped in for a flight. They had 8 bottled beers and another 10 on tap to choose from. It was a very diverse selection of beers. The flight cost 8 dollars.

Great, high ceiling building, that can seat about 100 with a separate room with some bean bag toss games.

The Rasberry IPA and the Orange Ginger Lemon Tea Ale were our favorites,

They also distill a couple liquors.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Stopped here while on a beer-tour of Omaha. A little out of the way from the City, but worth the drive. A pretty good variety of beers, several of which are also available in cans at retail stores. Got a sampler flight and they also offered complimentary snacks at the bar, which was nice. Nice seating in the tap room, and also some games available to play. Do not miss stopping by here if you want try new beers.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed the beer. Tried a few then realized it was also a distillery. Thanks for letting us wait inside for our ride.

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 October 2017

My wife and I accompanied my son and daughter-in-law to Lucky Bucket Brewing Company while visiting Omaha. I have been so several micro breweries. The room was very open and large, with plenty of seating at the bar and at tables. There was a large open area off one end where people were playing corn hole. The beer selection was a little bit limited compared to some of the better breweries I have visited. The beers we sampled were good, not great. They had complimentary munchies the day we visited. I don't know if this is always the case. If you like micro breweries, you would want to visit this one.