“Outstanding Hotel in Omaha area”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in La Vista
North Platte, United States
“Outstanding Hotel in Omaha area”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

My family and I had reserved a room in Embassy LaVista, Nebraska in mid November for my homecoming upon my return from Afghanistan and found it very comforting and relaxing and affordable so much so we have stayed there three times thru the Month of December. We find the location, amenities and staff to be outstanding and will stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Kansas
Reviewed 9 December 2013

This is the closest Hilton hotel to my office in Omaha, so I always stay here when I travel for work. This place is perfect. From the cleanliness of the rooms to the amenities of the suites. The hotel staff are always positive and ready to help whenever necessary. This is the perfect hotel.

Room Tip: I try to always get a room facing the atrium.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
DAMASCUS, United States
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Staff was very friendly. The room was clean and had all the amenities I needed for my trip. Very nice accomodations. Offered a very nice breakfast. Would stay there again. I didn't have time to visit the work out area, or pool - but spoke with a few people who did - and they indicated that it was very nice and they enjoyed staying at this location because of the staff's helpfulness.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

Topeka, United States
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Our family stayed here for Thanksgiving. The Hotel and Staff handled a large number of people with ease, so we hardly noticed, i.e., the service was just as good as if we were the only ones staying there. Clean, quiet rooms with good showers and comfortable beds. Great variety and quality of food at breakfast. Overall, and excellent experience - would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Lee's Summit, Missouri
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We use a lot of Embassy Suites. This one markets itself as being the 'best'. Not quite, very average. Being attached to the conf center and being full meant it was rather loud, had long waits in breakfast lines, and had crowded elevators. Lots of noise all the time, well into the evening. Atrium was small and crowded. Rooms were clean, comfortable, with subpar mattresses. Overall experience, on a scale of 0 to 10 - a 5.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

omaha, United States
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Not impressed with how I was treated! I did not get what I had asked for but was still charged the higher rate. I will definately not try to upgrade again because I got screwed. I love to stay at the Embassy but this time I was very disappointed...I thought the customer was always right...not with the Embassy staff in LaVista, Omaha. I guess next time I will have to try a different hotel, hopefully I will have a better experience. My family loves to travel and now I have to try to find a better place of customer service.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Loveland, CO, United States
Reviewed 2 December 2013

This was the best value in a hotel stay we have ever experienced. The quality of the room, the evening reception, and the breakfast served were exceptional in light of the price we paid. It was an unexpected bonus after a long day on the road.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Hotel Deco XV
Hotel Deco XV
#16 of 82 in Omaha
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Omaha Southwest

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center

Property: Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center
Address: 12520 Westport Pkwy, La Vista, NE 68128
Region: United States > Nebraska > La Vista
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in La Vista
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center 3.5*
The Embassy Suites Omaha - La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center is located a short drive from downtown Omaha, and 40 minutes from Lincoln, just off I-80.Our modern property offers easy access to several Omaha attractions such as the Henry Doorly Zoo, Durham Museum, Joslyn Art Museum, Strategic Air and Space Museum, and Cabela's!Our hotel features 257 suites with private living and bedroom areas, free cooked-to-order breakfast, complimentary drinks at our nightly Manager's Reception, and multiple dining options within our hotel. Our hotel is also directly connected to the La Vista Conference Center, offering 60,000 sq. ft of meeting space. Look no further than the Embassy Suites Omaha La Vista! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Omaha-La Vista Hotel Lavista