Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in La Vista
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Love the evening reception and breakfast. I have stayed at Embassay suites since I was a little girl and have great memories of my stays. The same holds true as an adult. The motel is elegant and very relaxing!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 May 2014

This hotel is very comfortable for a couples getaway. The staff was very accommodating and the room was very comfortable. There were multiple events going on during our stay but it was very quiet and relaxed.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My wife & I stayed at the Embassy Suites Omaha-La Vista with some friends while in Omaha to visit the famous Omaha Zoo. The hotel was very busy as a convention was going on while we were there. However, the check-in personnel were top notch! They readily checked us in, gave us our free managers reception cards, & were even kind enough to recommend some different dinning options for dinner that night.

The pool appeared to be quite large but we did not use it due to it being rather busy. We did however enjoy the free movies that they were playing in their theater room! We watched The Amazing Spider-Man. The room was very spacious & clean. Even for the large amount of kids present the rooms were very quiet & the beds were comfortable.

The breakfast buffet was outstanding as well! All in all if you are going to stay in the Omaha, NE area I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank LPBENW
Reviewed 12 May 2014

The front desk was excellent and greeted me enthusiastically. There was some confusion about my room, but they had it straightened out immediately. Complimentary breakfast was very good with freshly made omelettes. Hotel lobby was very inviting. Pool area was nice but hot tub was a little too hot for most people. I saw others who decided not to go in because of the temperature. The only thing that was less than exceptional was the housekeeping -- dirty cups and glasses left in the sink and a stained comforter on the bed and a few other little things. Other than that, and in light of the fact that it was a very busy weekend for them, I would strongly recommend this hotel and will stay there again. Internet was clumsy at at $10.95 per device, it would be outrageous but I don't think I was actually charged that sum.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a quick business trip to the area. The service was excellent and a constant reminder of the Hilton and Embassy brand. Front desk agent was professional but very personable and eager to help. Room and bed were great as well.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The Embassy Suites in La Vista (west Omaha) NE is very nice....the rooms are attractive and clean, the staff friendly, the service good, and the location right off I-80 convenient. However, do NOT stay there expecting a relaxing atmosphere. We stayed on a Friday night in April, and the place was zoo-like. Children almost out-numbered adults, and they were running and yelling up and down hallways from 6:00 a.m. til midnight. The noise was unbelievable. The elevators stopped on every floor because buttons had been pushed by pranksters. The only thing that didn't happen was a false fire alarm.

It's wonderful that there is an affordable place for families to get out of the house and enjoy themselves, but probably not at the cost of other guests' comfort. I would suggest that the hotel try to devote at least one floor for "adults only."

The morning breakfast was exceptional. Made-to-order omelets and eggs were delicious. Everything was hot and fresh. This was in direct contrast to food at the evening reception...chips, dip and assorted dry snack mixes were offered. (Other Embassy Suites have offered hot appetizers....perhaps the number of children limit the offerings at this one). However, drink tickets were given generously, and while the "drink of the day" was weak, the glasses of wine were generous.

The bar was well-serviced and nicely appointed. The Friday afternoon bartender was very good, helpful, and friendly.

The bathroom had been updated, and was attractive and functional. We didn't use the refrigerator or microwave, but they appeared to be newish and clean. Our in-room coffee pot didn't work.

I would definitely stay there again if I were in "grandparent mode," but if just my husband and I were traveling, I'd probably look elsewhere.

Room Tip: If you want a quiet location, you should request a room at the end of the hallway. Otherwise be pre...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I highly recommend this Embassy Suites--it's a phenomenal hotel. The staff are extremely welcoming, and the hotel is very clean with updated accommodations. It has a great breakfast selection, and nice evening reception. As an added benefit, the staff had movies (two per night) in one of the meeting rooms. This is my preferred hotel in the Omaha area, and would highly recommend to others.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near La Vista
Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest/La Vista
Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista
Comfort Suites La Vista-Omaha
Magnolia Hotel Omaha
Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market
Best Western Plus Kelly Inn

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center

Address: 12520 Westport Pkwy, La Vista, NE 68128
Region: United States > Nebraska > La Vista
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in La Vista
Price Range: £110 - £183 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center 3.5*
The Embassy Suites Omaha - La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center is located a short drive from downtown Omaha, and 40 minutes from Lincoln, just off I-80.Our modern property offers easy access to several Omaha attractions such as the Henry Doorly Zoo, Durham Museum, Joslyn Art Museum, Strategic Air and Space Museum, and Cabela's!Our hotel features 257 suites with private living and bedroom areas, free cooked-to-order breakfast, complimentary drinks at our nightly Manager's Reception, and multiple dining options within our hotel. Our hotel is also directly connected to the La Vista Conference Center, offering 60,000 sq. ft of meeting space. Look no further than the Embassy Suites Omaha La Vista! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha-La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Omaha-La Vista Hotel Lavista