“Our Favorite in Lexington!”
Review of Burritos Y Tortas

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burritos Y Tortas
Ranked #17 of 35 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Every summer when we visit Johnson Lake, we make a stop here for yummy food. It’s a family tradition and we are never disappointed. The food is fantastic authentic Mexican with great flavor. The staff is very friendly and the restaurant is very clean. Our favorites are the burritos and tacos and sopas.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

These are my favorite tacos. Authentic street-style tacos just like you would get on the streets of Mexico. I go here every time I'm back in Lexington to visit my family. As other reviewers have mentioned, this is not a fancy facility. And if you dine in, you might need to wash your clothes afterwards from the griddle odors filling the small place up. As a result, I always order for carryout.

Reviewed 4 January 2015

There are a ton of Mexican restaurants in Lexington, NE and this one is about average. The food is very reasonably priced and you get big burritos, but the beans were simply soup and the restaurant was very dirty.

Reviewed 1 February 2012

It's a small shop but has good buns and the tort as were great.

Reviewed 1 February 2012

Love eating these Burritos and tacos. I would definitely go back