“Very good”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
“Very good”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Overall I enjoyed this restaurant. I ordered the Rib-eye and it was served perfectly; plenty of flavor and exactly how I ordered. The meal was accompanied with a salad (excellent Ranch dressing), baked potato and asparagus. All very good.

The decor in the restaurant is great. Seems a bit old school, but very cool in its own light. Clean well maintained.

The staff was very efficient with our orders and courteous in any of our requests.

I will definitely return.

• Visited February 2014

“Will visit again.”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I attended a small business luncheon here recently and I will be back. I choose the Patty Melt and opted for a bowl of soup. The soup was hot and tasty and the Patty Melt was very good. Not too many people were dining here, so we were able to hold our meeting and not be a distraction to other diners.

• Visited October 2013
“Bad bad and bad”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The food looked great but the seasoning on it was awful could not eat the onion rings for all the pepper that was in the batter mix. and I had so much Pepper on my steak that I had to send it back twice. awful

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Paulineclk
Portland, Oregon
“two words: bacon jam”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

My colleague and I came upon this establishment before returning to Omaha. Since we were in steak country, why not head to the appropriately named Steak House.

We came for lunch and waited about five minutes until the server/hostess emerged and told us we could sit anywhere.

The lunch menu isn't as extensive as the dinner menu, but there are still some delectable offerings. I ordered the Bacon Jam Gorgonzola burger with hand cut fries. It's juicy, savory and sweet and just so so good. The meal comes with hand cut fries, but do opt for the onion rings: large, circular rings golden fried and not too much batter, but still maintaining the crunch.

Since we came during lunch, we were able to enjoy a leisurely meal, without feeling hurried.

Would definitely return here.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Louie M
Lexington, Kentucky
“Sad and really bad”
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

The banner outside read "Under New Management " and it is bad management. I was seated in the middle of dirty tables and they never were cleared. The menu stated that the steaks were choice and aged 21 days, that was not true in fact my ribeye was not even cut correctly. The mushrooms were straight out of the can and the Bernaise sauce looked and tasted terrible and probaly would make you sick as it wasn't at the correct temperature Nice atmosphere but the visible steak grill was closed because the "the guy went home". Finally I ordered my steak medium and it came out really rare as my steak sat in a pool of blood the manager argued with me and said she couldn't tell from her angle. Save yourself a bad experience and stay away.

• Visited July 2013