“Wow!”
Review of Dish

Dish
Reserve with OpenTable
Dish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 664 Restaurants in Lincoln
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Dish is an upscale American-Continental restaurant in the heart of Downtown Lincoln, Nebraska. Our attention to detail shines through exceptional service, and innovative, local, seasonal cuisine.
Wichita, Kansas
“Wow!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Great food, creatively imagined and well-prepared. Good service and lovely contemporary dining room. Highly recommended.

Visited May 2014

Bismarck, North Dakota
“Great Food, Service & Drinks”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I came here for supper on a business trip and it did not disappoint. I had delicious wine, scotch & steak. I had a soup that I didn't really care for but hey, you win some you lose some. The waiter was very nice about it when I told him I didn't care for it but I like to try new things. When I got the bill he didn't charge me for it, even though I didn't ask him to or I didn't make a big scene or was not rude about it. Great service in my opinion.

• Visited February 2014
Bristol, Virginia, United States
“Great little spot!”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

This was a great little restaurant. The service was great and the food very tasty. The waiter suggested a great wine to accompany the special for the night and the raspberry shortbread was outstanding.

• Visited March 2014
Oak Park, IL 60302, United States
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Good eclectic Menu - good wine list - great service. A hint of Asian eclecticism and while everyone loves the short ribs - I find their handling of seafood - in the high plains no less to be as good as i generally find in the better restaurants in Chicago

Visited March 2014
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Dish is a Delight!”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

The Dish restaurant/bistro in downtown Lincoln is my favorite place to dine. The wait staff is knowledgeable and polite. The menu is creative and always offers something delicious! The setting is quiet, without being boring! Kudos to Travis and the Dish staff for an excellent effort!

• Visited August 2013

Been to Dish? Share your experiences!