All reviewschase suitesfull kitchenqueen bedfree shuttlebit datedextra spacenice kitchenpots and pansoutdoor poolhome away from homesocial hourshopping and restaurantswe've stayedgreat breakfastlincoln nebraskafree breakfastfireplace
Reviewed 24 July 2013

We went for a soccer tournament. The kids loved the pool/outdoor area. We were able to meet up with the team for a meal, swimming, and basketball.

However while sitting there, the parents were talking about a few issues. My biggest was that I paid $19 more for the same room that someone across from me had. We had 5 people on two beds to save $ when apparently I could've paid the same and gotten a loft suite with another bed for the same price.

The shower/toilet area needed some TLC. There was obvious patching of sheetrock that was done horribly. The rod must've been ripped down several times by the # of holes in the wall. The paint bubbles made me wonder if there was moisture/mildew that was going to bother our allergies.

Room Tip: The hide-a-bed wasn't sleep worthy. Don't count on it for a bed. I should've pulled the mattress off onto the floor.
1  Thank Heidi A
Jerikson, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Lincoln Nebraska, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback! Both your praises and your suggestions are very helpful, and we are taking both to heart. We always appreciate the opportunity to improve, so hopefully on your next visit we will be able to make everything absolutely perfect for you! Thanks again, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 July 2013

We were in town for a college visit and booked this hotel because the university gave names of hotels they suggested (we received a discount for staying there). It was a bit difficult to find as it's located behind another business and out of site. A sign on O Street would have made it much easier to find. Google maps didn't say to turn right or left so we had no idea where it was off of O Street. It was a nice suite and exactly what they said it would be, it gave the 4 of us plenty of room. The beds were comfortable and the room had it's own thermostat to control the air conditioning. There was a little water damage to the ceiling in one spot and the ceiling fan in the loft didn't work great but over all the room was nice. Breakfast was good, typical hotel breakfast, but a good variety. What I liked most was the atmosphere around the pool area. Some interesting plants and nice flower pot arrangements made it feel like you were not in a downtown hotel. We probably wouldn't pay full price to stay there but it was a good stay overall.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Jerikson, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Lincoln Nebraska, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Thank you very much for the review! I appreciate the feedback you provided, and we will use that information in our continuing effort to keep our property in the best shape possible. I hope your visit to the college went well, and that we will see you again soon for move-in day! Thanks again!

Reviewed 20 July 2013

I booked a suite through an online service: two separate bedrooms, two queen beds. What we got: one full bed in a loft, and a pull-out bed in a large central room (i.e., not separate). When I talked with the front desk, they couldn't have cared less, saying that once I checked in they would not make a price adjustment. I asked: How am I supposed to know that you're putting me into a lesser room unless I actually check in a see the room? The front desk guy just shrugged his shoulders.

I paid full rate for their best room, and actually got a room that cost quite a bit less -- and no one cared.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Jerikson, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Lincoln Nebraska, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

I am so sorry to hear that there was an issue with your reservation. Occasionally there can be some confusion when dealing with third-party sites, so I apologize for any misunderstandings that resulted from your online experience. I also apologize that we were unable to resolve your concern while you were here. We always strive for absolute satisfaction, and it is worrisome when we are unable to meet a guest's needs. I hope your recent experience does not color your future lodging choices, as we would love the opportunity to welcome you back to Chase Suite Hotel and show you how wonderful your next stay can be!

Reviewed 18 July 2013

When we first pulled up to this hotel, it looked like an apartment complex. There are multiple buildings with 4 units in each. Our unit is surprisingly large and open. One inconvenience was there is no door on the vanity/sink area, so if one person is sleeping in the lighted sink area was lighting the entire bed area as well. Otherwise, it was nice to have a full kitchen. Breakfast was very light, mainly muffins and bagels.

Room Tip: There is no elevator, so if you don't do stairs, ask for a ground floor room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your review. We often get remarks about our unique design, the large size of our rooms, and our complete kitchens, so thank you for mentioning them! I'm sorry that the room was not exactly what you needed, but rest assured that we do have Two-Bedroom Suites with seperate bathroom/vanity areas, and we would be happy to accomodate your request the next time you're in Lincoln! Thank you again for taking the time to leave your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Sorry but this is a 2 star hotel. Even though it is rated as a 3 star, it is old and worn out, creaky doors that lead outside, shady parking lot (its located behind a shopping mall), stained sheets, old appliances in the "kitchenette," loud noises through the walls. At 4am the people above us started running around and banging on their door, which woke us up and freaked us out. Someone had a stroke at the pool while we were there and the front desk didn't even know about it until we told them an ambulance and fire truck were in the parking lot. Breakfast was standard hotel care. Not a terrible stay, just nowhere near a 3 star hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank jstrickland
Jerikson, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Lincoln Nebraska, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2013

I am so sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations. We always strive to improve our property based on feedback like yours, so we will be taking a close look at your room to see what we can do to address the issues you brought up. The unfortunate issue with the guest at the pool was called in by a quick bystander before we were made aware of the situation. A calm-headed individual reacted correctly under the circumstances and called for the proper help first rather than alerting hotel staff first. I am thankful, as, I'm sure, is the family, that this was the case. Again, I truly do appreciate your feedback. Rest assured that we will use your information to make our facility better than ever!