“Just like home!”

Ranked #19 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Grand Island, Nebraska
“Just like home!”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Our softball organization played in Lincoln on 3 different weekends and all 3 times our group stayed at the Chase Suites for a very excellent TEAM rate. It was just like being at your own house. The rooms were spacious, a kitchen with a full size fridge, oven, microwave and real utensils. The kids had a blast in their pool and hot tub, as well as shooting some hoops right next to the pool on the outdoor court. Grills were available for cooking up burgers, hot dogs, etc. For the price we will def stay here again next summer, I of course gave it 5 Stars.

Room Tip: We didn't feel there was one spot "better" than the others, although if you don't...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Jerikson, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Lincoln, responded to this review, 2 August 2013
Thank you! We truly appreciate that you took the time to post your review! Our larger rooms are very popular with families and groups, and we love seeing all of the teams come in for the tournaments. Come back any time and we will be sure to deliver the same service you've come to expect from us. Thanks again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Sioux City, Iowa
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I travel on business frequently and didn't realize the rooms are more like mini apartments with sliding doors out to a balcony! Very quiet and the grounds make you feel like you are in the tropics. Rooms are VERY reasonable and the beds are some of the most comfortable I've ever slept on. I would highly recommend!!!

Room Tip: I stayed on second floor which was very quiet and it was on an end room. I couldn't hear anyone...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to give us your review! The size of our rooms is something we are particularly proud of, so I appreciate you mentioning it! Our staff works hard to make our rooms and atmosphere as pleasing and comfortable as possible, so feedback like yours is always very welcome. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Lincoln!
Fargo, North Dakota
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I stayed here 3 nights as a guest of a family member who was staying here nearly a month for business and health treatment reasons - and her stay was discounted due to this. It is more like a "home" than a "hotel", and I rather enjoyed it. My aunt loved it and that was why she made the entire month stay at this one location. You dont' fell like you are in some downtown chain hotel, but you have the benefit of the location and lots of room. Most things are not far away and it was clean, friendly, and well-priced.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank carinac820
Thank you so much for your review! We always enjoy hearing when we've been able to be of service. We would love to have you here again, so please give us a call the next time you are visiting Lincoln. Thanks again!
Holdrege, Nebraska, United States
Reviewed 24 July 2013

We went for a soccer tournament. The kids loved the pool/outdoor area. We were able to meet up with the team for a meal, swimming, and basketball.

However while sitting there, the parents were talking about a few issues. My biggest was that I paid $19 more for the same room that someone across from me had. We had 5 people on two beds to save $ when apparently I could've paid the same and gotten a loft suite with another bed for the same price.

The shower/toilet area needed some TLC. There was obvious patching of sheetrock that was done horribly. The rod must've been ripped down several times by the # of holes in the wall. The paint bubbles made me wonder if there was moisture/mildew that was going to bother our allergies.

Room Tip: The hide-a-bed wasn't sleep worthy. Don't count on it for a bed. I should've pulled the...
1 Thank Heidi A
Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback! Both your praises and your suggestions are very helpful, and we are taking both to heart. We always appreciate the opportunity to improve, so hopefully on your next visit we will be able to make everything absolutely perfect for you! Thanks again, and we hope to see you again soon!
Sioux City, Iowa
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We were in town for a college visit and booked this hotel because the university gave names of hotels they suggested (we received a discount for staying there). It was a bit difficult to find as it's located behind another business and out of site. A sign on O Street would have made it much easier to find. Google maps didn't say to turn right or left so we had no idea where it was off of O Street. It was a nice suite and exactly what they said it would be, it gave the 4 of us plenty of room. The beds were comfortable and the room had it's own thermostat to control the air conditioning. There was a little water damage to the ceiling in one spot and the ceiling fan in the loft didn't work great but over all the room was nice. Breakfast was good, typical hotel breakfast, but a good variety. What I liked most was the atmosphere around the pool area. Some interesting plants and nice flower pot arrangements made it feel like you were not in a downtown hotel. We probably wouldn't pay full price to stay there but it was a good stay overall.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Jerikson, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Lincoln, responded to this review, 24 July 2013
Thank you very much for the review! I appreciate the feedback you provided, and we will use that information in our continuing effort to keep our property in the best shape possible. I hope your visit to the college went well, and that we will see you again soon for move-in day! Thanks again!
Minneapolis MN
Reviewed 20 July 2013

I booked a suite through an online service: two separate bedrooms, two queen beds. What we got: one full bed in a loft, and a pull-out bed in a large central room (i.e., not separate). When I talked with the front desk, they couldn't have cared less, saying that once I checked in they would not make a price adjustment. I asked: How am I supposed to know that you're putting me into a lesser room unless I actually check in a see the room? The front desk guy just shrugged his shoulders.

I paid full rate for their best room, and actually got a room that cost quite a bit less -- and no one cared.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Jerikson, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Lincoln, responded to this review, 22 July 2013
I am so sorry to hear that there was an issue with your reservation. Occasionally there can be some confusion when dealing with third-party sites, so I apologize for any misunderstandings that resulted from your online experience. I also apologize that we were unable to resolve your concern while you were here. We always strive for absolute satisfaction, and it is worrisome when we are unable to meet a guest's needs. I hope your recent experience does not color your future lodging choices, as we would love the opportunity to welcome you back to Chase Suite Hotel and show you how wonderful your next stay can be!
Indiana
Reviewed 18 July 2013

When we first pulled up to this hotel, it looked like an apartment complex. There are multiple buildings with 4 units in each. Our unit is surprisingly large and open. One inconvenience was there is no door on the vanity/sink area, so if one person is sleeping in the lighted sink area was lighting the entire bed area as well. Otherwise, it was nice to have a full kitchen. Breakfast was very light, mainly muffins and bagels.

Room Tip: There is no elevator, so if you don't do stairs, ask for a ground floor room.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Thank you very much for your review. We often get remarks about our unique design, the large size of our rooms, and our complete kitchens, so thank you for mentioning them! I'm sorry that the room was not exactly what you needed, but rest assured that we do have Two-Bedroom Suites with seperate bathroom/vanity areas, and we would be happy to accomodate your request the next time you're in Lincoln! Thank you again for taking the time to leave your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon!