All reviews chase suites full kitchen queen bed free shuttle bit dated extra space nice kitchen pots and pans outdoor pool home away from home social hour shopping and restaurants we've stayed great breakfast lincoln nebraska free breakfast fireplace
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I travel on business frequently and didn't realize the rooms are more like mini apartments with sliding doors out to a balcony! Very quiet and the grounds make you feel like you are in the tropics. Rooms are VERY reasonable and the beds are some of the most comfortable I've ever slept on. I would highly recommend!!!

Room Tip: I stayed on second floor which was very quiet and it was on an end room. I couldn't hear anyone next to me nor could I hear any noise outside.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Jerikson, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Lincoln Nebraska, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review! The size of our rooms is something we are particularly proud of, so I appreciate you mentioning it! Our staff works hard to make our rooms and atmosphere as pleasing and comfortable as possible, so feedback like yours is always very welcome. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Lincoln!

Reviewed 25 July 2013

I stayed here 3 nights as a guest of a family member who was staying here nearly a month for business and health treatment reasons - and her stay was discounted due to this. It is more like a "home" than a "hotel", and I rather enjoyed it. My aunt loved it and that was why she made the entire month stay at this one location. You dont' fell like you are in some downtown chain hotel, but you have the benefit of the location and lots of room. Most things are not far away and it was clean, friendly, and well-priced.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank carinac820

Thank you so much for your review! We always enjoy hearing when we've been able to be of service. We would love to have you here again, so please give us a call the next time you are visiting Lincoln. Thanks again!

Reviewed 24 July 2013

We went for a soccer tournament. The kids loved the pool/outdoor area. We were able to meet up with the team for a meal, swimming, and basketball.

However while sitting there, the parents were talking about a few issues. My biggest was that I paid $19 more for the same room that someone across from me had. We had 5 people on two beds to save $ when apparently I could've paid the same and gotten a loft suite with another bed for the same price.

The shower/toilet area needed some TLC. There was obvious patching of sheetrock that was done horribly. The rod must've been ripped down several times by the # of holes in the wall. The paint bubbles made me wonder if there was moisture/mildew that was going to bother our allergies.

Room Tip: The hide-a-bed wasn't sleep worthy. Don't count on it for a bed. I should've pulled the mattress off onto the floor.
1  Thank Heidi A

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback! Both your praises and your suggestions are very helpful, and we are taking both to heart. We always appreciate the opportunity to improve, so hopefully on your next visit we will be able to make everything absolutely perfect for you! Thanks again, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 July 2013

We were in town for a college visit and booked this hotel because the university gave names of hotels they suggested (we received a discount for staying there). It was a bit difficult to find as it's located behind another business and out of site. A sign on O Street would have made it much easier to find. Google maps didn't say to turn right or left so we had no idea where it was off of O Street. It was a nice suite and exactly what they said it would be, it gave the 4 of us plenty of room. The beds were comfortable and the room had it's own thermostat to control the air conditioning. There was a little water damage to the ceiling in one spot and the ceiling fan in the loft didn't work great but over all the room was nice. Breakfast was good, typical hotel breakfast, but a good variety. What I liked most was the atmosphere around the pool area. Some interesting plants and nice flower pot arrangements made it feel like you were not in a downtown hotel. We probably wouldn't pay full price to stay there but it was a good stay overall.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Jerikson, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Lincoln Nebraska, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Thank you very much for the review! I appreciate the feedback you provided, and we will use that information in our continuing effort to keep our property in the best shape possible. I hope your visit to the college went well, and that we will see you again soon for move-in day! Thanks again!

Reviewed 20 July 2013

I booked a suite through an online service: two separate bedrooms, two queen beds. What we got: one full bed in a loft, and a pull-out bed in a large central room (i.e., not separate). When I talked with the front desk, they couldn't have cared less, saying that once I checked in they would not make a price adjustment. I asked: How am I supposed to know that you're putting me into a lesser room unless I actually check in a see the room? The front desk guy just shrugged his shoulders.

I paid full rate for their best room, and actually got a room that cost quite a bit less -- and no one cared.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Jerikson, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Lincoln Nebraska, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

I am so sorry to hear that there was an issue with your reservation. Occasionally there can be some confusion when dealing with third-party sites, so I apologize for any misunderstandings that resulted from your online experience. I also apologize that we were unable to resolve your concern while you were here. We always strive for absolute satisfaction, and it is worrisome when we are unable to meet a guest's needs. I hope your recent experience does not color your future lodging choices, as we would love the opportunity to welcome you back to Chase Suite Hotel and show you how wonderful your next stay can be!