Cloverleaf Suites Lincoln Nebraska
US$90
US$81
US$100
US$92
Horizon Inn Motel(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$162
US$134
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
New Victorian Suites Lincoln(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$66
Travelocity
US$162
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewschase suitesfull kitchenloft bedroomown bathroombit datedextra spacepots and pansoutdoor poolhome away from homeone night stayshuttle serviceshopping and restaurantsunl campuswould stay againgreat breakfastwe've stayedlincoln nebraska
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

My work had recently relocated me to Lincoln. I booked this hotel based on a great rate from the hotel sales staff. The fire place in room made my family's Christmas. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family anytime they visit Lincoln.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Jerikson, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Lincoln Nebraska, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback! I'm glad we were able to host your family for the holidays, and that the accommodations were everything you had hoped. Please visit us again when you are back in town!

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Chase Suite Hotel in Lincoln is conveniently located in a great part of Lincoln. My family always stays here when visiting. The friendly staff have always been helpful and pleasant. It's clean and definitely up to my high standards. I'd recommend Chase Suite to anyone visiting Lincoln.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your review! Please think of us the next time you are in Lincoln!

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We've stayed at this property for years and have watched it slide into disrepair. We reported a water leak from the garbage disposal on the first day of our four day stay. The maintenance person said he needed to "get some parts". Never saw him again and we ended up piling paper towel under the sink to keep water off the kitchen floor. Two sets of sheets had blood stains on them. Furniture and carpet were worn and dirty. TV remotes were not functional, and taped together. The property needs serious investment to meet basic standards for clean and acceptable lodging.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank HuskerChuck
Jerikson, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Lincoln Nebraska, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

I am so sorry to hear about your experience. Rest assured that this was an isolated incident, and that this situation does not meet our standards for service. We do our absolute best to stay on top of repair needs like this and communicate progress to our guests in the event that further action will be required. In this case we clearly dropped the ball. I apologize that you had to put up with that leak, and I guarantee that nothing like this will happen again. Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention. Please contact me the next time you come to Lincoln and I will personally ensure that your next stay is flawless!

Reviewed 1 January 2014

We have stayed at the Chase Suites several times as it is conveniently located near relatives when we visit Lincoln. The pictures online gave me the impression that they had made some much needed updates to their rooms. Perhaps some of the rooms? The one we stayed in had not been touched for many years- old furniture, old kitchen, nicked toilet seat and bath tub. The floors are so uneven, you are never sure if you are going to fall through to the first floor. The beds are very comfortable. Would love to see this property fully updated. The price has increased over the years-- but unfortunately the money has not been reinvested in the rooms and I would describe it as a "very tired property".

Room Tip: From reviews I see that there are some upgraded rooms- I would make sure you request one of those.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you very much for your review. We have done numerous updates to our property throughout the years, so I apologize that your experience with us was not what you had hoped. Please think of us again the next time your are in Lincoln, as we would love the opportunity to put your worries to rest and exceed your expectations!

Reviewed 30 December 2013

My son was in town for the holidays and I reserved him a room at the Chase Suites. By the on-line photos the hotel looks to be quite nice when actually it's in need of some big repairs. I drove over with my son to check him in on Christmas Eve night around 10:00 p.m. and the young man at the front desk was less than personable. He barely said six words even when I tried to engage in conversation. We drove over to the room where my son would be staying only to find a very dirty front entrance to the room. It looked as though it hadn't been swept or cleaned since the last rain. The linens need to be replaced and the next day my son informs me there was only a bottom sheet on the bed and no top sheet - for $110 this is very disappointing. Won't be referring or staying at the Chase Suites anytime soon.

2  Thank Tulip090278

I'm so sorry to hear that your son's stay was not what he expected. All of our beds are made with two sheets, a feather duvet, and a sheet on top to hold it all in, so it is very surprising to me that your son's bed was not similarly equipped. Occasionally we do have comments from guests that they were unaware of the duvet at first, since the bed was made so tightly. But upon further inspection they discover the additional layers. We find that this arrangement provides a nice clean look to the bed in additional to a very comfortable sleeping experience. I'm sorry that we weren't able to communicate this to him while he was staying with us. Thank you for your feedback, and I sincerely hope that you and your son give us another chance on any future visits.