“Not a bad choice”

Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80
Ranked #14 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I stayed at the Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80 February 11-17, 2012 for the first time. The property was clean and in a good state of repair and presented well. The room was slightly smaller than a comparable room at another extended stay property in the area that I have visitied. On the plus side, the on-site clothes washers/dryers are complimentary as opposed to being coin operated at the other property. On the negative side, the Staybridge only has an outdoor pool and the hallways are a bit of a laberynth until you get used to them. Another annoying point is that the password for the wireless network changes every monday, and I was not advised that I would need to visit the front desk to obtain a new password on the day after my sunday arrival. My recommendation to Management is to make the new password available to weekend arriving guests.

The complimentary breakfast was basic, but tasty and fresh. Scrambled eggs are alternated with pre-made omlets (western on one day and cheese on another).

There are a fair number of resturants near by and a supermarket about a half mile up the road.

All in all not a bad experience.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 10 February 2012

We stayed at the Staybridge as part of a 4-H Conference in Lincoln and the stay was great. The food for breakfast was especially wonderful. Thanks again for the great staff and great service.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words. Comments like yours reassure us that we are achieving our goals of 100% guest satisfaction. Nothing says great customer service like a hot, delicious breakfast, clean, comfortable rooms, and friendly staff.

We can only hope that we can provide you with another great experience in the future!

Reviewed 28 January 2012

We had a family member in the hospital and needed to stay on several occasions. Our stay at Staybridge was wonderful. The rooms were very nice and clean. All the staff were very helpful and willing to assist with anything we asked about. The food that was served at breakfast was excellent, probably the best we have ever had. The staff who prepare and serve this every day should be complimented on their work. All were very pleasant and helpful each day we were there. They had a nice variety of food and everything was delicious.

1  Thank Lynn V
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2012

Thank you for taking the time out to write your review. We appreciate your generous comment.

When difficult circumstances take you away from the comforts of home, a clean and cozy room, warm breakfast, and kind staff can make hard times a little easier. That is why we at the Lincoln I-80 Staybridge Suites try our best to make sure that your stay is as comfortable and pleasant as possible.

On behalf of all the staff, I would personally like to wish you and your family the very best.

Reviewed 15 January 2012

The Hotel is clean and comfortable with nice furniture. The appliances are modern and function as advertised. Overall this Hotel is nice and quiet and seemingly devoid of noise. LCD TV's are nice. The morning Breakfast was pretty darn good and everyday there was a basic variety of main dishes. My one complaint involves the Wireless Internet in my room which dropped more times than not without rhyme or reason on the time of the day and night. I did not try the wired connection because I lacked a network cable. I would not hesitate to recommend this facility.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Mustangz
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2012

Thank you so much for your kind comment. We are glad that your experience with us was a pleasurable one. When business takes you away from home, a clean, quiet room, full breakfast, and great staff can make all the difference in the world.

We are, however, very sorry about any issues that you had with our wireless internet. As guest satisfaction is our number one priority, we take any problems that you may have encountered very seriously. We have opened a case with our wireless tech support and will do our best to make sure that any issues are resolved.

Again, thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites. We hope to serve you again!

Reviewed 9 January 2012

This hotel was a knockout. I read some pretty negative reviews before we decided to stay there on New Year's Eve. We have a 4 year old and 1 year old and we were traveling back to Colorado from Illinois. I was a little concerned when we arrived in our room and saw the neighbors had a "Do Not Disturb" sign on their door at 8PM and I could hear conversations in there. Once we were in our room though we couldn't hear anything from either side. We had a Queen room with a pull out couch. The linens were WONDERFUL, seriously the best hotel bed linens I've ever slept in. The comforter had a duvet so you can assume it's cleaned regularily. The room was clean and well appointed with a kitchenette, fridge, etc. and the bathroom was clean. The TV is large and flat screened. The next morning we were shocked at what an amazing breakfast spread they had. This is the most elaborate breakfast I've encountered in any hotel. They had omelettes, sausage, yogurt, cereal, soft drinks, juices, hard boiled eggs, hot oatmeal, various prepared fruits, toasts, muffins, you name it! The breakfast attendant was an older lady who was very friendly and helpful. Believe it or not, they had "TO GO" bags so you could take breakfast with you! She showed me! Overall, this was a great experience. The only down side was that they didn't have an indoor pool....but the outdoor pool looked very inviting. Thanks, Staybridge Suites!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Lincoln I-80 Staybridge Suites! We are so glad that we were able to prove our worth as a superior hotel in spite of what you may have heard or read. All of our staff, from housekeeping to breakfast, from maintenance to desk and bellman staff, know how important it is for guests to check into a clean and happy hotel. We are pleased to know that we succeeded in showing you, our guest, that your satisfaction is our number one priority!

Reviewed 5 January 2012

I have fallen in love with the Staybridge Suites! I've stayed in their chain in Lincoln, Chicago and Seattle. The best! This was my 3rd stay at the Lincoln location- first time in their 2 bedroom suite. Fabulous! We had a corner suite, which was bigger and nicer than my first apartment! There weren't many guests that night, if I based it just off the quietness of the hotel. But, the other 2 times I stayed here, when it was fuller, it was equally quiet! The hotel is clean, beautiful and makes you feel like you're staying in a 5 star hotel, for half the price! On the other hand, you feel comfortable enough to believe you're at home! Love the wonderful breakfast choices, the free use of the washers and dryers and the convenience of the Staybridge Mart. The only "downside", if you can call it that, is that the pool is outdoors and since it was January, was closed for the season. My daughter was disappointed by that. But, she loved her bedroom! I'm hooked on Staybridge and will be back!

Room Tip: Most of the rooms are far from the elevator. Ask for a 3rd floor room, so as not to have noise abov...
1  Thank rockymt06

Thank you for your generous comment! It is wonderful and encouraging to know that our goal of customer satisfaction not only pleased you, but has kept you coming back! We are so glad that your tidy room and outgoing staff made your stay such an enjoyable one.

Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 January 2012

This is a very nice place. The location is very convenient. It has been newly remodeled. The staff is very helpful.

Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2012

We understand that traveling for business and being away from home can sometimes be tiresome. That is why we do our best to proivide clean and comfortable accomodations as well as a curtious and helpful staff to insure your satisfaction.

Thank you so much for your kind review. We hope to see you again soon.