“Great hotel value in Lincoln”

Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80
Ranked #13 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Reviewed 17 August 2012

This hotel was recommended for business travel by a client of ours in Lincoln. It's a fairly new building, rooms were clean, a/c was a little noisy.
Service staff at morning and evening were very pleasant.
Breakfast was well done each day. Fruit, yogurt, eggs/omlettes, meat, oatmeal, ceral, waffles, and breads.
Sundowner reception (Evening snacks and drinks) was 2 kinds of tap beer, 3 vintages of wine, a salad, and a finger food (nachos, pizza).
DaVinci's Pizza was served one night and detracted from an otherwise pleasant food experience.
Pool and hot tub and a nice shaded patio for enjoying the evening reception.
Not particularly close to downtown or any restaurants I like is the only drawback to the location.
For $100 or so a night, this was a good value; room, food, internet. I'd stay again and recommend it highly.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2012

Thank you for taking the time out to write your review. Guest satisfaction is our number one priority, and guest feedback is an important tool in achieving our goals.

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We only wish that all of our sponsors who cater for our Social could cater every night!

We hope you come back in the future so we can continue to provide you with the great hotel experience synonymous with Staybridge Suites!

Reviewed 13 August 2012

Had high expectations based on reviews. Was disappointed. I was given a handicap room without my knowledge or approval. If I had been asked, I would have refused. However when I got to my room, I was so tired I decided to stick it out. The room is spacious but doesn't really feel like it because the ceilings are only 8'. The room had an interesting odor, not particularly bad, just not very pleasant. The cleanliness of the bathroom was sub-par (i.e. hairs in the shower). Also the two window's privacy curtains would not close all the way and being on the first floor, that's definitely not a good thing. The walls must be very thin or my neighbors were really loud. Overall, I would not choose to stay here again. The reason I have it three stars instead of two is because it did have a nice kitchen. If you need someplace long-term, this would fit the bill. However I would choose to have a nicer room.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 July 2012

We stayed for four nights at this great hotel in Lincoln. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is the room cleanliness was not quite perfect. We found false eyelashes in the soap dish and a grape on the kitchen counter. The two-room suite was really roomy and worked very well for our family. The breakfast was pretty decent and had a variety each day. The ham was the best! The pool and hot tub were very nice but the hot tub was a little funky our first day but it was drained and crystal clear the remaining days. The staff was super nice.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2012

The moment we got there we were greeted with happy people and a complementary glass of wine for happy hour. Our room was very clean and nicely decorated. The shower had a lot of preassure which i rarely see. The complimentary breakfast the next morning had so many choices, i didnt know what to have. I will definitely choose Staybridge next time i am in lincoln.

• Stayed: July 2012
Management response:Responded 9 July 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the hotel. It is always nice to hear feedback from satisfied guests.

At Staybridge Suites, our goal is to provide you with a home away from home. A good breakfast and a glass of wine after a long trip are great ways in achieving our goals.

We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 3 July 2012

We were headed to this property when I noticed a new post about spiders! I thought about this the entire distance, about 7 hours and was ready to look for a problem upon arrival. I searched and was pleasantly and happily relieved. No spiders! The room was clean!!! We had a good Internet connection and the staff was friendly and helpful. This was the last night of our trip and it was pleasant. The only problem we had was with the breakfast serving time. We needed to leave at 6 A.M. and breakfast wasn't served until 7:30 A.M.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Show-Me-Travelers
Management response:Responded 5 July 2012

We are so glad that you chose to stay with us and are pleased that your hotel experience was a great one. Our aim is to provide our guests with a home away from home. Making sure that we have friendly staff and clean, comfortable rooms are just some of the amenities we provide in hopes of reaching our goal.

We are so sorry that you were unable to join us for breakfast. Hopefully, when you stay with us again, you will be able to sleep in a little later and enjoy our fantastic buffet!

Reviewed 2 July 2012

My husband and I needed to find a place to stay the night before our flight in the early morning. We kept looking for places in Omaha since that's where we were going to fly out of, but since everything was extremely overpriced, we found this place in Lincoln. It's really close to the interstate which was important to us. It's a nice place. Absolutely beautiful for what we paid for our room which was about $150 which is still kinda pricey but much cheaper then Omaha's hotels. Our room was nice, clean and roomy. The only downfall to this hotel is they allow smoking in the hotel. I didn't know that some hotels were still allowed to do that in the state of Nebraska. If my husband and I knew they allowed smoking I would have NEVER booked this hotel. It wouldn't be such a problem if it wasn't for the fact that I have asthma and my husband just recently quit smoking. Fortunately enough when the desk clerk told me he only had two rooms left that were both smoking he sent another employee to let us pick which room had less smoke in it.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicole N
Management response:Responded 5 July 2012

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review on your stay with us. It is important that we know how we are doing in order to continue to provide the best customer service.

I only wish that we could have made your stay more comfortable. However, I am happy to know that our staff made sure that you were cared for to the best of our ability.

In the future, we hope to provide you with a stay that was even better than you last.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

We stayedd here on the last stop of our road trip and it was a welcome relief. We had a two room suite with full kitchen all for around $100.00. Everything was very clean and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast was very good with scrambled eggs or waffles offered. Staff was friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay there again if we are in Lincoln again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 5 July 2012

Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. Guest feedback is an important tool in making sure that we are providing the best hotel experience.

We are proud to provide our guests with a friendly staff, great breakfast, and a clean, comfortable suite. Hopefully, you can come back and experience a great stay all over again!