“as to stay at home”

Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80
Ranked #13 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I been many time in different years, in this Hotel , for business trip and any time the quality was excellent.
The rooms are confortable, and every day they has happy hour for the guest.
They has free internet, room service and near by there is a restaurant that has a very good meal

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank albiclik
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to write a review. At Staybridge Suites our goal is to give everyone the positive hotel experience they deserve. We are very happy your stay was a great one and having a comfortable room is a sure way to make your stay great. We look forward to having you as a guest the next time you are in Lincoln Nebraska.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

For the price, we were pleasantly surprised at the spacious, super-clean accommodations and huge breakfast buffet offered by this chain. When driving across the U.S. on the big interstate highways, it's not easy to find a hotel that ventures beyond the usual cheesy, faintly stinky properties that are almost indistinguishable from each other. Staybridge was a cut above. We called in the morning and made a rez for late that evening. No problem. We asked for one of their King 1-bedroom suites. Check-in was easy, and they have an elevator & sturdy luggage carts, simplifying our need to haul all our bags & sports equipment from the car to the room. Staybridge works hard to keep the property spotless & well-provisioned. Our suite not only offered a super-comfy bed & high thread-count sheets (!), but a complete kitchen with a full-size refrigerator with an automatic icemaker that worked, a dishwasher & mini-stove, utensils, plates, real glasses (!), including wine glasses, and nice granite counters. What a pleasure after our long drive from Chicago. I've stayed at a lot of the moderate chain motels/hotels while traveling cross-country, and they often disappoint -- typically in cleanliness, dingy beds, furniture & linens. For the same price, don't bother with the usual hotels. Staybridge was heads & shoulders over the others. The pool, hot tub & fitness center even looked pretty nice. (We didn't have time.) And while I didn't expect much from the daily buffet breakfast, I was equally surprised by the breadth of offerings, including a lot of super-healthy, fresh options. Even a vegetarian would be able to put down a decent breakfast. Lots of coffee options, including some dark-roast blend that helped crank my engine. And there were two staff buzzing around the buffet making sure everything was re-supplied, kept hot or cold, and then kept bringing out more types of eggs, heaping bowls of fresh-cut melons, grapes, etc. Impressive. I will go out of my way to hit this Staybridge on our way back to Chicago in September. Keep it up, Staybridge Lincoln-Nebraska!

Room Tip: Ask for ones away from the pool and the elevators!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mcdeux
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

At Staybridge Suites our goal is to provide our guests with great hotel experiences by providing them with a home away from home and great amenities. Clean comfortable rooms with great beds and fully equipped kitchens are a welcome sight, especially after a long day on the road. Additionally, there’s nothing like a great breakfast with wide variety to get your day started right.

I would personally like to thank you for taking the time out to write a review on Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80. Our staff works very hard to ensure that we are providing superior customer service with a smile.

Please come back and stay with us again.

Laya M
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 20 August 2013

We stayed in a two bedroom suite on our way home to WI from Colorado. This was a very welcome treat after a long day of driving. Easy to find, right off the expressway. The room was very large. We have two little boys so it was really nice to be able to have one in his own bedroom and then put our youngest in a Pack & Play in the living room area. The master bedroom was quite large as well and having two bathrooms was a bonus. The front desk staff was very welcoming and the pool/courtyard area was beautiful. We enjoyed just relaxing out there. All of us slept incredibly well-in fact, the best night of sleep we had on a 13 day trip! Breakfast was also very good-hot and cold choices and the fresh fruit was actually good (always my determination of a decent breakfast). I have nothing negative to say. Definitely would stay here again!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Heather S
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about Staybridge Suites. I am so glad you had a wonderful stay. I have to agree that good fresh fruit does make a decent breakfast. Hope to see you and your family again anytime you are passing through Nebraska.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Thanks to Trip Advisor I found this little gem of a hotel on the way from Chicago to Breckenridge! This is seriously the best hotel I have ever stayed on when making this trip- an annual occurrence. The staff are wonderful- the guy at check-in saw I was travelling with two young kids and immediately gave me extra towels to swim with. Then we went to the evening managers reception- it was such a pleasant treat to have a couple beers and some great buffet food after being on the road. The pool is a lot of fun- my kids really enjoyed swimming some laps after the long ride.

The room itself was exceptionally clean, large, and comfortable. I loved the separate bedroom along with the sleeper sofa... each of us had our own bed :) The kitchen was a nice touch, although we had the buffet and ordered a late night pizza for a snack.

I honestly couldn't think of anything negative to say about this property or the staff. I am also excited that we've finally found a nice hotel when making our annual Colorado trip from Chicago!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Matt G
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to post them. At Staybridge Suites one of our goals is to make sure each and every guest has a wonderful stay. I'm glad your family was able to enjoy the pool after a long drive. We hope to see you again anytime you pass through Lincoln.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

We had a very ice two bedroom suite with a private door leading to the courtyard and swimming pool. The pool was very clean and plenty of towels available at the front desk. Water pressure was awesome in the shower. The breakfast buffet was awesome! Many great choices of hot and cold foods, you definitely do not start the day hungry if you have the breakfast. Washer and dryer are free for guests! And they work great! The staff was very polite and helpful, I was early for check in, they made me feel very welcome and comfortable, within 20 minutes I was in my room. The room was very clean, a lot of space and there were 2 adults and 4 children. The location was great, very close to I-80 and just a few minutes down the road was plenty of shopping and restaurants. I would recommend this hotel and am planning on gong again for a weekend with my daughter and Grandkids.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Evelyn E
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Thank you for your kind review. Our goal is to be sure that every guest has a great hotel experience. We are so glad to know that you had one at the Staybridge Suites, Lincoln I-80.

When traveling with kids, it is great to stay at a conveniently located hotel with great staff, fun and clean outdoor pool, and a delicious breakfast available every day. These are just some of the amenities we are proud to serve our guests.

We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Great hotel in Lincoln. The staff was friendly and the room was clean and spacious. The only downside was that they did not have an indoor pool to enjoy after a long day of travel. The breakfast was good and the workout room was well equipped. Would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Tiffany C
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

Thank you for your generous review. It is always good to hear that we are meeting our guest's expectations and providing them with great hotel experiences. Having a clean and spacious room can really take the edge off after a long day of travel.

I am just so sorry our outdoor pool did not meet your expectations. Hopefully next time you visit, it will be a nice, hot summer day to enjoy our pool by.

Again, thank you for your kind review.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

We stayed in a one bedroom suite with our teenage son. The room was clean and comfortable. We had plenty of space and privacy. The king sized bed was very comfortable. Having a television in both the living room and bedroom was a plus. The pull out sofa bed was not super comfortable, but then are they ever? We would definitely stay here again. The breakfast was excellent with lots of variety.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank WKCOPKS
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words. Here at Staybridge Suites, our aim is to provide a clean comfortable stay paired with a warm welcoming breakfast to ensure our guests have a wonderful stay. We hope to see you again in the future.