Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80
Very Good 4/5
Excellent 5/5
Good 3.5/5
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsbath suitesocial hoursmall kitchenfree dinnerlots of fresh fruitkitchen areagreat breakfastlong staywafflesfull kitchenseparate bedroomgreat place to staymorning breakfastbreakfast staffsofa bedextended stayfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We used your ratings to find this motel, which is very conveniently located off I 80. The motel almost feels like a resort with a spa, pool, workout room, T-Th evening buffet with free wine and beer (yes, free wine and beer), breakfast buffet and convenience shop. We didn't even have to go out for dinner after the free potato and salad bar. Our suite had a nice kitchen, living room, and full bath. All for the price of a room alone other places. Will stay at Staybridge again.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite facing the courtyard.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank LauraJean
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Laura,

I am extremely pleased you enjoyed your time at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80. I also second your tip to future travelers; the courtyard and pool area are picturesque and lush this time of year, and filled with guests enjoying our food and beverage options in the patio. Whether it's complimentary breakfast in the mornings or hors d'oeurves and a glass of wine in the evening, we want our guests to find in Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80 a place to relax and be taken care of. For the price, you won't find a more comfortable and accommodating stay in the area.

Thank you for taking the time to review Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80. We hope to see you on your future travels.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

This was my 3rd year staying here. Price is good, Breakfast is great, the staff is very friendly and helpful. The social hour with food, beer, and wine is really a nice touch. I had my 13 year old son with me this time and between the pool, food, and room, he acted like we were at a resort. Nothing to complain about at all.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank cliff b
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Cliff,

We are thrilled that you and yours were able to relax and enjoy yourselves at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80. Thank you for your continued patronage. We hope next year you will visit us again and make use of all our superb amenities.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I stayed here for a work conference and loved it! Having my own "kitchen" was great for me. I try to economize when I can, and being able to make a few of my own meals was really nice... I get so tired of going out. The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly, and the access from the airport was very easy. Just a short drive and I was there. Also, only about 3mi from downtown.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank sraz101
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Thank you for this kind review. We are doing our jobs well when guests tell us their stay was comfortable and relaxing. We believe our location is very convenient for travelers, being close to the interstate and the downtown area. Likewise, our amenities are convenient for long term guests, because we understand how taxing (and expensive) eating out all the time can be, so our full kitchen and our social hour (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday) are designed to give guests one less thing to worry about. Thanks again!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I made a reservation for a 1 bedroom suite and when I checked in the desk told me I had received an upgrade (1st upgrade I have ever received, even though I stay out 25-30 nights a year). We had a 2 bedroom, 2 bath suite that was wonderful. It was quiet and clean and well worth the price. We didn't use the breakfast buffet as we had to leave before it was open. But we had a great stay!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank negopgal

We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay. At Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, we strive to cultivate a home-like and comfortable environment for our guests. Thank you for your business. We hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were moving cross country and it was nice to stay at a place that felt homey.

The suite looked brand new and was actually bigger and nicer than the studio apartment we had just moved out of in San Francisco!

It is a great place for one night or for a long term trip.

The breakfast buffet is literally the best one I have seen in a hotel!

My cat loved sleeping in the window all night too!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank megan0627

Megan,

We sincerely thank you for submitting this review, and sharing a picture of your furry friend. He looks very familiar; I think I saw him spying on me as I was picking up garbage around our property! We are glad that all three of you found a comfortable spot to stay at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80. We will be sure to pass your review on to our breakfast crew. They will be happy to hear their hard work is appreciated. Thanks again!