Hampton Inn Lincoln - Heritage Park
US$92
US$136
US$95
US$85
Horizon Inn Motel(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$124
US$110
New Victorian Suites Lincoln(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$149
US$133
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewscomplimentary breakfast isvisiting familyfitness centerbreakfast was excellentstaff was friendlyrestaurants and shoppingfresh fruitbreakfast areaparking lotclean roomsgreat place to stayvery nice hotelbreakfast stafffront desk staffwould stay here againeasy accessbusiness trip
Reviewed 21 March 2011

We stayed two nights during girls state basketball. We were pleasantly surprised with this hotel. Enjoyed the pool and hot tub; the fresh cookies at the desk; wonderful breakfast both days; and comfortable rooms. Breakfast included items like-- cheese omlets, sausage, potatoes, waffles, cereal, pastries, fruit, yogurt, etc. Something for everyone! The hotel staff was very friendly and super helpful. We had a little trouble finding the hotel. It is tucked behind a few other businesses, but that made it secluded and quiet at night. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2011

I recently stayed at this hotel for a business trip and the hotel was in the process of doing some remodeling. My room, unfortunately had a strong paint odor and I initially called down to the front desk and spoke with Becky who was so cheerful at 1 AM! She was very accommodating and offered to switch rooms for me. I also received a personal phone call from Lana, the General Manager asking if everything was okay and if there was anything else she could do. When I returned to my hotel that evening, I found a candle and a personal note from Lana apologizing for the paint odor!
Housekeeping was great too....they found one of my earrings that I didn't even realize I had lost!
I will definitely stay here again when I return for business. Very hospitable and great location.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2010

I was traveling with two teenage boys who couldn't stop talking about how good the breakfast was! This place was great-everyone so nice and helpful. There is a resturant almost in the parking lot that was recommended and it lived up to it's review. It's been a few weeks so I forgot the name but ask. Only downfall-they didn't have a DVD player to check out/rent to watch movies in the room. I just sent the boys out to the lobby with the laptop and they sat on the couch out there so it worked still.

Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2009

The Hampton Inn at Heritage Park is a very nice property. Definately Google or MapQuest it though as it is in the middle of a business park and has very little signage. It is in a very nice business park and is close to some restaurants and major highways, but is off the road enough to make it very quiet and private. The location has just gone through a re-fresh. We did have one problem in our room. One of the "refreshed" lounge chairs was from a smoking room and we did not realize it until we smelled our chothes the next morning after laying them out on the chair. The rest of the room has been redone nicely. Freshly painted walls, new carpeting and of course, the cloud 9 Hampton beds! The front desk staff was great, gave us great reccomendations for a restaurant nearby and gave us travel tips for the area. When in Lincoln, do not miss the state capital...well worth touring!!! We did not partake of the breakfast the next morning, but the breakfast area is very nice, well decorated and arranged and has lots of tables to accomodate travelers. I would definitely stay at this property again if we come to Lincoln in the future.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2009

This Hampton Inn was a huge surprise. I was traveling to Lincoln for business and could not get into the conference hotel so the Hampton was my second choice. I was so surprised! The hotel is in a great location - squeezed between modern style single-story office/retail buildings that close by 5 p.m. for the most part, and right behind an excellent restaurant that brews their own beer, Lazlos.

It appeared that the hotel was recently updated - carpets, linens, etc. Though the tv was from the era before flat panels were common, it did the job nicely. They put me in a corner room on the top floor, and had a light on and nice letter from the manager since I'm a Hilton Honors member, I'm guessing. The room was very well decorated, and was extremely clean. I was very happy with their in-room coffee maker - it was the style where the coffee comes in its own filter and you slide that in to the coffee maker, then drips into the cup.

The bed was amazing (crisp white linens, down comforter with a duvet), I slept through the night, which I never do when staying by myself in a hotel. In sum, I highly recommend this Hampton Inn!!!!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business