“Stay in Lincoln, NE”

Hampton Inn Lincoln - Heritage Park
Ranked #2 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We often try to stay at a Hampton Inn because of our past experience with them. This trip was a business/ministry trip in which my wife and I were visiting some very good friends. The location was just perfect for us as the next morning we were just a block away from the road we were going to travel on our way to Topeka, KS. This hotel was a good fit for us.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Wow! That sums up the whole experience! Very friendly staff at checkin and breakfast. Called to make sure our room met our expectations. Everything was clean and neat. Cookies to greet us at the front desk and bowls of fruit available all the time were great touches. I forgot to note that we needed a feather free room and they were up in minutes with new pillows for us. We loved the breakfast, it actually seemed like someone cared that made it and was proud of their area. Not common at a lot of 'free breakfasts'. We will stay again if we are in the area!!! Cannot say enough good things!

I also want to mention the location is great, there are restaurants and basic shopping (grocery store and Target) right there too.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I am a speaker and teacher and travel for business. The places that arrange for me to come make my hotel arrangements. This Hampton Inn was one of the best hotels that I've stayed at. The hotel was clean and neat. The staff was friendly and the rooms were spacious, clean and quiet. The breakfast was a continental style and had a really nice selection of fresh fruit and different baked goods. I was really pleased with my stay and would highly recommend staying there if you are in the area.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

An excellent hotel with prompt, helpful, and attentive services. Excellent complimentary breakfast. Thank you. The rooms were clean. The location is convenient to many amenities and services. The warm cookies at check-in are an additional thoughtful feature. Very nice swimming pool, whirlpool, and exercise facilities.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Definitely a nice place to stay. We had no problem finding it, or should I say our GPS! All staff members were friendly and helpful. Place was very clean in common areas and the roof. Overall quiet though the plumbing is noisy and the A/C compressor as well. Great TV, wifi in the room slow but reliable. Breakfast was good, the lobby area was perfect for hanging out in since the rooms are a touch small making it hard for the 4 of us and local family to be together. I agree, it is pricey for the size and amenities and I overhead a walk-in getting $15 lower than my AARP reservation.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Very nice, quiet location and the facility is spotless. Very nice staff who work hard to meet every need. Good breakfast and the beds have duvets. We're really beginning to put a premium on them as an amenity. Nothing quite like it for that fresh, clean bedding feel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2014

The person who checked me in was at first in-attentive, and then a poor people person in dealing with me. She could not work for me in a front desk capacity in one of my hotels. The physical plant was fine and there were no problems with the room. Usually Hampton is a much superior experience.