“I'd stay here again.”

Ranked #31 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
minneapolis/saint paul
“I'd stay here again.”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

This location felt nice and new. I like to stay in hotels that provide a waffle. It's a personal quirk, and their waffle was good. I found this hotel comfortable with attractive artwork. I was specifically impressed by the decor. The lobby was nice, we traveled with a dog, it was easy to walk the dog in the area. The rooms were quiet, the hot tub was hot. Beds are comfortable.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Central Nebraska
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Had a little family get-away this weekend at the Lincoln AmericInn North. The kids enjoyed the pool which was very clean and warm. Our room was comfortable and clean. Beds very comfy. I was amazed at the soft and fluffiness of the bathroom linens. It appeared that the hotel was pretty full this weekend. There seemed to be a fairly large family gathering in a room off the pool and lots of kids in the pool area. Fortunately, we did not hear any people in the halls at night. Again the front desk staff was super helpful and friendly. We didn't stay for the breakfast though it looked like a good spread. This will definitely be our top choice for reasonably priced accommodations in Lincoln again!!
My only "con" is that the pillows were a little lumpy but had plenty of density.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Reno
Reviewed 17 December 2012

Hi Guys -- I actually took the time to seek out an Americinn because we had such a good experience at the one the night before (in Laramie, WY). This one did not disappoint either. Extremely comfy bed -- firm but with a pillow top. The pillows were good -- just not as good as the pillows in Laramie (I am a pillow freakazoid), so while they were definitely more comfy than MOST pillows out there, I found these to be just a touch less supportive than I like. But really, that is no big deal because I still slept like a log all night long!

Good location, on and off the freeway in minutes. I highly recommend this hotel to all you road weary peeps -- you will love your stay here.

Happy traveling! :)

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
IL
Reviewed 13 November 2012

EXCELLENT all the way around. ( 'cept didnt use pool area). stayed 3 nites, would definitely return. clean clean. large yummy selection at breakfast bar. coffee, tea & hot choc 24 hrs nice. staff wonderful. quiet area car dealer on 2 sides. handy dairy queen on other. cracker barrell across street.

Room Tip: we had 2 queens 3 pillows each. beds very comfortable. no backache etc. room was next to car dealer...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
Neel A, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Lincoln North, responded to this review, 12 December 2012
I am glad to hear that you had a terrific stay at our facilities and were able to take full advantage of our breakfast and other services we offer. I look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Mukwonago, Wisconsin
Reviewed 17 August 2012

Great price for what you get! The rooms were apacious and clean.The beds were very comfortable. My niece enjoyed the swimming pool. It was nice after a long days drive from Estes Park, Col. to just be able to park the car and walk over to the DQ for supper that evening. The morning hot breakfast was a nice selection...waffles, eggs, sausage, cereals, pastries, fruits, yogurts, juices and coffees.

Room Tip: If you don't want to carry your suitcases upstairs, request a downstairs room as there is no ele...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
I am glad to hear that you had a terrific stay at our facilities. Our Serta mattresses have been well-received. You are more than welcome to join us again to take advantage of our hot breakfast. I look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed 17 August 2012

Right off I-80, affordable and the staff was very friendly. Easy access to the downtown area and the airport is close. Went to the Haymarket and walk around the area. Lovely time.... The hotel breakfast was really good and pool area.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
I am glad that you had a terrific stay and enjoyed the hot breakfast as well as the pool. I look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Reviewed 15 August 2012

Always loved Americinns and this one is no exception! Clean and cozy! Great value! Super service and sparkling clean pool! My family and I were on our way back from a road trip to Colorado and we felt that of our entire week trip, this was our best hotel! It's so quiet and easy to feel at home and get a good night's rest.

• Stayed August 2012
I am glad to hear that you enjoy staying with our chain. It is always nice to hear from our guest that our hotel was on of the best during their trip. I look forward to seeing you again in the future.