“Early error fixed”

Super 8 Lincoln West
Ranked #43 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
“Early error fixed”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Reserved a room from the road. Found the room already occupied upon arrival, but were quickly moved to an open room. Noticed the area under the beds and behind the door in the bathroom were not cleaned - garbage was left on the floor.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Reviewed 2 April 2014

The room was clean. However, we were in a non smoking room that smelled like smoke. The propery is well located near I80. The breakfast was good and consisted of cerial, juice, pancakes and toast. Coffee was always available.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Both the person I spoke to on the phone and the person at the front desk were kind of hard to understand. Was very unhappy my credit card was charged $35 more after I booked - was told this was standard by the owner's wife because "you don't get things for free at hotels" - but it's wrong to charge additionally after booking a non-refundable rate. Online allowed me to book for more than four in a room but once at the hotel was told this wasn't possible. This was not my fault and they shouldn't have made it my problem -- they need to get it straightened out with Corporate and not blame the traveler.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel on January 30, 2014. My GPS didn't show that I had to make a turn left and make a "loop" to the left to get on O Street; but I figured it out. Once on O Street, the hotel is a mile or so down the road from the exit; but easy to find. It's also a great location to get from when you want to go downtown for dinner. It's a straight shot down the road. Also, they have a lot of veterans stay there because it's easy to get to the VA also.

I enjoyed my stay. The room was clean and comfortable. I also got a good deal on the room rate. The breakfast was simple but adequate. The front desk person, and later staff members, were very friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Axtell
Reviewed 25 January 2014

the staff was extremely friendly, decent breakfast bar, over all a very clean hotel. we had a terrible time adjusting the water in the shower. It was either scalding hot or ice cold. Very uncomfortable to shower. other than that it was a good stay and we will stay here again, but not in that same room. And someone had just been in and worked in our bathroom so it smelled horrible of some kind of adhesive or glue. We have stayed at this hotel a number of times and this is the first time we've ever had any issues, so we did not complain and we will stay here again because it is convenient for us and the management and staff are super nice.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends