Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lincoln North Hotel and Conference Center, NE
US$96
US$88
US$121
US$107
Horizon Inn Motel(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$100
US$92
US$162
US$134
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
New Victorian Suites Lincoln(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$66
US$162
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsattached restaurantclub carlsonhot tuboatmealcomfortable bedsnice hotelrestaurants and shoppinggreat breakfastfresh fruithot breakfastgreat place to stayfridge and microwavewould stay here againstaff was friendlyroad tripfree breakfastthe breakfast area
Reviewed 28 July 2013

This hotel was difficult to rate and maybe it could be rated one level higher. But of the five hotels (including a “resort” hotel) we stayed at during our recent trip, this hotel was the most expensive at over $100/night. With a nice clean room that I would expect at that price, it had all the usual amenities, coffee maker and refrigerator, etc. The bathroom was small but new and it included a turbo-flush toilet that surprised me the first time I used it. How did George Costanza phrase it ??, “…a flush like a jet engine…” My only complaint about the room was that there were no heavy curtains to cover the window, only the sheer style. This made sleeping difficult for us as a parking lot light shined in our room all night long.

The hotel itself had a well designed lobby that gave it a luxurious quality and the hotel staff was very helpful and friendly. We requested a room far from the pool (usually a noisy area of a hotel) and we were accomodated without hesitation. They also gave us 10% off coupon for a very good restaurant located next door. (See my Beacon Hill review).

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lincoln North Hotel and Conference Center, NE, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Dear HerrMV,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We really value all guest feedback. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. We will pass your feedback on to our staff. They really appreciate hearing feedback about their service. Thank you for staying with us. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

We had a long day on the road.I called in the afternoon made reservation with Norma she took care of everything.She was there when we arrived checked us in quickly and gave us bottles of water and some cookies, She must of known we were tired!!!!The room was quiet and comfey.Had a good nites sleep.Breakfast was good also.Denise Hughes

Room Tip: Top floor seems to be the quietest

Dear Denise,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your comments. We will pass these comment son to our staff. They always appreciate hearing good things about their service. We hope that you enjoyed your stay in Lincoln. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

A cross country move brought us through Lincoln, Nebraska. Relying on TripAdvisor's reviews, I made a reservation online for a Pet friendly room.

When we arrived I was greeted by Colette (the Manager) as well as a front desk employee she was training. The process went quickly and Colette was very helpful and obviously takes great pride in making guests feel welcome. We were quickly checked into a first floor one bedroom suite.

The suite was fine; the bed comfortable and the room was very clean. The room was somewhat dated, but for our purposes worked out just great. There was only one lamp in the living room, so lighting was lacking after the sun went down, with the only other lighting option being the florescent light in kitchen (I hate florescent lighting, so that stayed off).

The TV's were very nice flat screen's and the suite had the extra bonus of a stacked washer and dryer.

Breakfast in the morning was fine and a nice way to start the day before hitting the road for another long day of travel.

This would have been a "five star" experience, but I felt the downgrade to four is appropriate because of what I considered some deferred maintenance issues that the owners should address. The area outside of the entrance was not clean and detracted from first impressions. There are areas in the hallways where the carpeting is dirty and needs attention.

I would stay there again simply because of the staff (Colette in particular) who make guests feel very welcome.

(Also, I dogs loved the treats that Colette gave us)

Room Tip: The rooms at the end of the hallways are very quiet
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lincoln North Hotel and Conference Center, NE, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2013

Dear gregjm,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We are so glad that we could accommodate you during your long trip. We appreciate your feedback about the maintenance of the hotel. We value all guest feedback. It allows us to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better for you, and future guests to the hotel. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you may consider us again in the future.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

Alway find the Country Inn & Suites to be top notch. Nice furnishings, clean rooms, comfortable beds and friendly service. Exactly what you expect from a franchised motel is consistency and Country Inn & Suites seems to meet the ticket. Something that seems to be lacking in other franchises these days.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lincoln North Hotel and Conference Center, NE, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

Dear JimPuebloColorado,

Thank you for telling us about your visit. We are so glad that you stayed with us, and that we could accommodate you. We appreciate all of your comments. We will pass them on to our staff. We hope that you enjoyed your time in Lincoln. Thank you for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

I checked in after midnight after a long long day on the road. As soon as I walked in I was dismayed to see bright orange hair staring back at me, I did not catch the girls name but her entire appearance was very unprofessional. All the way from top to bottom. I've stayed here before and I don't remember seeing any other employees dressed this way. Her overall demeanor was fine, not overly helpful but not unfriendly. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was very nice and filling. I was greated at the front desk by Becca Lynn, I remember her name as she told me it with a smile on her face. Overall I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank travelingmom3798

Dear travelingmom3798,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean ,safe, and comfortable place to stay. We value all guest feedback. If allows us to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better for future guests to the hotel. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you may consider us again in the future.