Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lincoln North Hotel and Conference Center, NE
Ranked #11 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Stayed one night as part of a long road trip in a double Queen suite. The room was great for our family of 6 with the sofa bed and we really appreciated the washer/dryer in the room. The staff were very helpful and did everything they could to help us. The only glitches were - the A/C was completely off when we got there and so it took forever for the room to cool, and the pool was closed for repairs...which my kids were really looking forward to after being stuck in the car all day. We would stay again if we had the chance.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lincoln North Hotel and Conference Center, NE, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear TheLiahona,

Thank you for telling us about your visit with us. We are so glad that you and your family stayed with us. Thank you for telling us your concerns about the Air Conditioning in your room as well as the pool area being closed. We are very sorry for this inconvenience. We really value all guest feedback. We will use this feedback to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better for you, and future guests to the hotel. Thank you for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

This property is also a conference centre and feels less intimate than other Country Inns we have stayed at. Reception was was ok without saying 'hello - but immediately on to business 'name?'. Receptionist was chewing gum constantly, which is certainly not very professional. My daughter suggested that the person may have a 'condition' but nevertheless this does not give a professional appearance. Room was very nice and has a microwave and refrigerator. We only had 2 towels for the four of us and when my wife contacted the reception she was told that we could collect more towels at reception (?). The location is quiet. Overal not a bad stay but I did miss the 'Country Inn' feel to it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lincoln North Hotel and Conference Center, NE, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear Zar,

Thank you for telling us about your visit with us. Thank you for all of your comments and concerns about the hotel. Thank you for telling us your concerns about the overall behavior of our staff. We apologize for this. We are very sorry that you were not satisfied with their service. We will be sure to pass this feedback on to our staff. We use guest feedback to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better for you, and future guests to the hotel. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I felt very comfortable here. I was always greeted when I walked in the door and all staff that I interacted with were very friendly and polite. The building is well taken care of and the breakfast is DELICIOUS. It is located within 15 minutes of downtown and is easy to find.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Dear Aline,

Thank you for telling us about your visit with us. We are so glad that you enjoy the staff, and the breakfast. We are so happy you stayed with us. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I was looking for a nice hotel to spend the night with my wife for our 12th anniversary. I was not looking to spend an arm and a leg, but did want more than just the average hotel room. I was extremely pleased with the room and so was my wife. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Scott,

Thank you for telling us about your recent visit. We are so glad that you and your wife stayed with us during your anniversary. Congratulations on this milestone. Thank you for all of your comments. We will pass your feedback on to our staff. Thank you so much for staying with us. WE hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Sincerely

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I've stayed here twice in the past year and really have no complaints other than the subpar breakfast, which at least is free. Friendly people at the front desk. Clean rooms. No noise problems when trying to fall asleep.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lincoln North Hotel and Conference Center, NE, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Advice,

Thank your feedback about your say at the hotel. We are very sorry that you felt that the breakfast was not up to par. We are always trying to find new ways to make this service better. We will pass this feedback on to our staff. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Country Inn & Suites Lincoln North

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We can always expect a pleasant and restful stay at Country Inn & Suites in Lincoln Nebraska. Clean rooms, nice pool, good breakfast, polite friendly staff and a safe environment. This hotel is well located in a nice neigborhood.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Lynn,

Thank you for telling us about your visit with us. We really appreciate your comments about the staff, clean rooms, nice pool, and good breakfast. We will be sure to pass this feedback on to our staff. Thank you so much for your review. We hope you and your family will visit with us again.

Country Inn & Suites Lincoln North

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by my recent visit to the Country Inn in Lincoln, I had decided to stay there because my stay in a nearby community hadn't been very pleasant so I had moved on. I was greeted with a very friendly person behind the desk, she got me checked in no time, my room was excellent, the pillows were soft and the sheets were good and I had a nice comforter on my bed. The AC didn't roar all night like many places so I slept like a baby. They had coffee out 24 hours a day and a fruit bowl and cookies, something for everyone. Breakfast was included in the stay, it was varied and most of it was good, the eggs were not very warm but the good news was that there was a lot of choice so I was happy in the end with my breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business