“Good, but probably won't be back.”
Review of Billy's

Billy's
Reserve with OpenTable
Billy's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 669 Restaurants in Lincoln
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: S 13th Street
Description: Victoian house converted to restaurant, William Jennings Bryant
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I would never have heard of this place if it wasn't for Groupon. It was fun to try, but I probably won't be back. The menu was impressive, the food was delicious, the wait staff was friendly and attentive, and the atmosphere was charming. I'm just probably too young to justify paying $70 for a meal at this point in my life... That was without appetizers, drinks or dessert. Carry on, Billy's. I might be back when I'm aged as beautifully as your steak.

Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

Started with two mushroom appetizers, crab stuffed mushrooms and panko crusted portobellos with a light cheese sauce. All 4 of us thought the end product was perfectly cooked and very taste satisfying.

Dinner was 4 different main courses. One was a large pork chop, the special. It was huge and delicious. Everything else was good. Very good.

Terrific meal served by friendly professionals.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Was in town for a wedding and was told to dine at Billy's for dinner. We had a small private room for our family and I have to say the service was as outstanding as our meal.
The steaks were fabulous! The appetizers were wonderful as well. They were also very helpful with altering our menu for a small child. I would highly recommend!!!!

Reviewed 25 September 2013

If you are a senior citizen you might find this place wonderful.
Reminds me of the knolls which might have been good way way way back in the day. I wont be back.

1  Thank lnorris2
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Owner and chef is perhaps the most versatile in the city. If you have a flavour preference you just need to ask if its not too busy. Appetisers are outstanding. Try the bruschetta and the stuffed mushrooms. Rolls are unique and excellent...normally served fresh but not warmed. Ask for warm. Mediterranean dishes a specialty. I like the rack of lamb. I use Billy's for catered lunches at the office. Always way more than boring.

In the evenings table setting is formal. Wait staff is experienced but can be slow it it is busy.

A good place for a two to four person conversation over dinner.

Been to Billy's? Share your experiences!