“Burger Blessedness”
Review of Greta's Gourmet

Greta's Gourmet
Ranked #90 of 669 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American, German
Description: Greta's Gourmet is Lincoln's Choice for full-service catering and concierge butcher services since 2010. We cater events from 4-4000, and everything in between. With multiple menus to choose from, or a custom made menu just for you, we've got the variety and options available to cover your event!
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

My friend raved about the blue cheese crumble burger while I was in Lincoln so we made the trip to Greta's. It definitely does not look like a typical burger joint on the outside and is a combination of a deli meets butcher shop. The blue cheese crumble burger was very good. With the burger came a bean soup that really was more what I'd call chili, which was superb as well. My friend told me that the burger I had was rated second best in Nebraska, and I think I'd agree.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Great food and great staff. We visited here because it was rated highly in many forums and Lincoln newspapers. My spouse had their chorizo bratwurst and it was excellent. I had their half sandwich (chicken salad on a croissant) with potato and pork soup. The chicken salad was fine but the soup was amazingly good. My spouse purchased some of their house seasonings and teas on the way out. The teas were also good but we willl have to wait till we get home to try the seasonings.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Stopped by on our way home to KC. Read the positive reviews online and thought we'd try the burgers. My Greta Burger was crispy black on the outside and tasted burnt, the mustard potato salad was very bland, and caprese salad was below average. Service was
also disappointing. Prior to receiving our meal, the cook came around and handed out samples to everyone except us.
The atmosphere was like eating at a meat market. Staring at and smelling raw meat during a meal is not very appetizing. The price was terrible $28 for 2 burger meals and "gourmet" soda. Definitely should have kept driving.

2  Thank Crossingthecountry
Reviewed 17 August 2013

We got carryout burgers and sandwiches to eat in our hotel room on a road trip. Every bite was terrific. My very vegetarian had a bite of my burger (blue cheese and a balsamic glaze) and said, "Now I see why people like meat."

Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

I can only speak for the burgers sinse that's always had but they were awesome. We got the Greta burger and the balsamic burger to go and ate them with a bottle of Marquette out at Deer Springs winery. I would highly recommend

2  Thank CdGainey

Been to Greta's Gourmet? Share your experiences!