Staybridge Suites Lincoln Northeast
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$89
US$96
US$154
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
New Victorian Suites Lincoln(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$77
US$162
  • Pool
All reviewstaking care of the breakfast areawolfgang puck coffeefront office stafffree dinnertraveling with petsa great place to staylove stayinggreat propertyeach morninglate checkoutquick stoprooms are comfortablenice amenitiespool and hot tubdesk clerkfitness centerroad trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

We were a very late arrival coming in from Wisconsin and could not have been more pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel and friendliness of staff. In our very tired state we did not realize how early breakfast was done (9:30am) our children were very hungry and the staff was overly accommodating when we eventually made it down at 10:15 and fixed us up with all we could eat.

Accommodations were beautiful, pool and patio were a very nice addition. It was certainly accommodating for a family on an extended stay or just one night. I highly recommend!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank lemke2010
Reviewed 4 July 2014

This was our first trip to NE and stay with Staybridge Suites. The suite was terrific! The room was clean and accommodating. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was okay and part of the stay but not the best. We didn't mind since was convenient and easy to grab it in the morning before getting on the road. We enjoyed the local area outside of the hotel. Lincoln was a fun city to see-Lazlos was a great place to eat! We recommend this facility!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Recently my fiancé and I stayed in Lincoln to get a feel for the city. We are considering moving here and ended up at the Staybridge Northeast. We arrived late, midnight to be exact. Mark, the gentleman working the desk, was wide awake and gave us a warm welcome. We retreated to our suite to sleep, but could not as the room was so beautiful it honestly gave us energy! We had to stay up for a short while and appreciate our lovely room.

In the morning we came down to check out and we were greeted by Michelle. She was absolutely delightful and her warm nature gave us a feeling of well being. Upon learning of our intentions to explore the city, she went over restaurants, area attractions and even gave us her personal cell number in case we needed further directions! We will absolutely be back to Lincoln, and the Staybridge Northeast and her wonderful team will be our home away from home.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Jered W
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

I was on a business trip for 2 weeks. In my job I travel a lot and have stayed in many hotels. In all my travels I have never found a more friendly staff that was willing to please to make my stay pleasant. The hotel offers free breakfast, snacks on Tuesday through Thursday nights, and free washers and dryers.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I am about as picky of a hotel guest as they come. I look for details for cleanliness, customer service, rooms, etc. This hotel was 100% on all if it. It was spotless, well kept, and vwry well maintained. The staff was as friendly and accomodating as I've ever run across. I want to stop here and point out that the staff, from thr first person we met at the front desk to the kitchen ladies in the morning, made the stay so nice! I commented to one of the people here that they either have an amazing interview process to get such happy , kind people,or they train them relentlessly. and

The food at the free breakfast was fantastic. The back.patio was a cozy, relaxing place to wind down after the day. And the price of the room was very, very reasonable. The area is new and clean and has food, groceries, and whatever we needed very close.

We chose this hotel bc of its high Tripadvisor rating, and we were not disappointed!

If u r taveling to Lincoln, stay here. You won't be disappointed.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends