“Definite improvement with the new management.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Dining options: Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Seating, Waitstaff
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Definite improvement with the new management.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

Went to Legends about 18 months ago for the first time and it was very tired and disappointing. I heard they had new management so we gave it another try. It is still an older sports bar but they have made improvements and the service and food was much improved from my last experience. I would go again for affordable drinks and bar food.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Columbus, Nebraska
“Good food, so-so service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2013

Legends has a nice atmosphere and good food. The service was average to below average. They use iPads to take orders, but if you ask for an extra sauce on the side or similar special request, it gets left behind. Also, if the server is bringing something and you would like to add to or amend your order, they have to run back to get the iPad. It would be handier if they had iPad minis and had a large pocket in the apron to accomodate it.

Visited March 2013
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Sports bar with ok food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2013

Nice place to watch a game and have a beer. Haven't tried a lot of things, but the food I have had has been ok.

Visited November 2012
“good drinks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2013

I had a good hamburger here. the drinks were good. most of the food was good. typical bar food. the service was good. I will return here again

Lincoln
“Way Better”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2012

I was really impressed by how much the service and atmosphere has improved. It was after 11pm when I went so I wasn't able to order off the menu, but they still had a pizza bread thing available so I didn't go hungry. The waitress was very attentive and friendly and the new patio seating was very comfortable. My friends and I had a great time. After asking around I found out the bar was under new ownership.

• Visited July 2012