“Delicious! ”

Ranked #4 of 672 Restaurants in Lincoln
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Creative comfort food. Hand crafted beer. High quality service in a casual atmosphere.
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

I love this place! It is in a great location and you can smell their smoker going a block away! Delicious! My husband lives their beers on tap. We always get the Beer Cheese Soup! The onion rings are a must as well! Not to mention their amazing fall off the bone ribs! Their steak is delish as well! A must try with great atmosphere!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,010)

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

All around, a solid brew pub in the middle of the quaint historical district. Great selection of microbrews and a good mixture of gourmet and traditional menu options. I had a salmon avocado salad that exceeded my expectations. The atmosphere was family friendly, but still had a sleek and modern sports bar feel that met the needs of adults and kids alike. We were looking for a local establishment that would add some flair to our otherwise not-so-exciting trip through Nebraska, and we were all pleased. It's a quick and easy drive into the city and well worth the few extra minutes to get there.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We used to really like this place as we traveled back and forth in I-80. Not so much anymore. Food was overcooked for all six of us. Service was good and drinks were fine. But the food is why we used to go there. Might be good to try their other location on the Nebraska Highway south of town.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

I really enjoyed the friendliness and helpfulness of service staff. I ate here three times and had their pizza cracker like thing (Lahvosh) it was fantastic. I also had several salads. I enjoy the quiet music and the energy of this place.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

This is the restaurant my husband and I go to when we want to be 100% sure to have a good meal. I always order beer cheese soup, which honestly is dangerously addictive. Another one of my go-to menu is the salmon and avocado salad. They will grill your salmon to however you like it, and bits of artichoke hearts in the salad add delightful texture and taste to the entire dish. My husband always makes sure to order the complimentary beer breads, which are warm, soft, buttery, and flavorful. The service is usually outstanding. You will not be disappointed.