“Food...fun...fabulous”

Cuisines: American, French, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

This has long been one of my favorites. The food is consistently good, the presentation is great, the servers are friendly and professional and the ambiance is hard to beat. It is a true gem tucked away on S. 10th Street.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I've been all over France and this one falls short of being Continental.... also their prices have really gone up!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Truly one of the most enjoyable meals I've ever had. Cannot say enough wonderful things about this experience - ambience, food, service. This place was happening - crowded for lunch yet still accomodating. (We did not have reservations & I don't know if they take them). The Manager (Polly?) was friendly & gracious, busy at the front greeting, and helping refill drinks. Lovely, fun, attentive waitress Nikki - she had great recommendations & a LOT of personality, professional & a great sense of humor. The French onion soup was superb - some of the best EVER! Everyone enjoyed their meals - the French connection sandwich, the chicken Monterey, & the hamburger. The croque monsieur was HUGE, cheesy & had nice large slices of grilled ham - yummy! The blue cheese potato salad was a nice twist & delicious, but would've liked it a bit more 'blue cheesier'. Lots of fruit in the big fruit cup side, & the hand-cut fries were yummy too. The crowning jewel was the signature cake - the Green Gateau - beautiful & delicious beyond description. Pistachio buttercream & chocolate mousse sandwiched between chocolate cake layers, covered in pretty pastel watercolor almond fondant - JUST have the cake! I actually had mine first and ate EVERY bite. We also had the creme brûlée was also great, cooked table-side w/brown sugar, which was fun to watch - & every bite of that was gone too! If I was local, I'd eat here all the time. Since I'm not, I'll just have to dream about it.... I did leave with more cake.....

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We discovered this restaurant by sheer serendipity. Arrived at 2:10 PM and were told the kitchen had closed. However, the manager was soon on the job and led us to a table and asked what we would like to drink as he passed out the menus. We then experienced some very inventive food as we sampled the starters part of the menu. And had some nice wine - and sampled one of the craft beers from a list of such beers from many towns across Nebraska - who knew???

Our delightful waitress then convinced us to have some crème brulee, which she then proceeded to assemble at the table, and then brulee with her handy little blow torch. Charming and delicious!

It was bit cold for eating on the patio that day, but it looked like a great choice on a warmer day.

A warm and inviting atmosphere, topped off with some very lovely food and drink. A must-visit in Lincoln.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We enjoyed a dinner here on busy college graduation weekend in Lincoln. The BLT sliders are still being talked about. Try the lavish, available with a variety of toppings. All the meals were perfectly prepared and presented. Desserts were tempting, delicious and large enough to share. We have previously enjoyed brunch here and it was outstanding. Will go back when we go visit our son.