“Great birthday breakfast”

Cuisines: American, French, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We had an opportunity to have a late breakfast here for my wife's birthday. What a great find! It is a little out of the way, but once you are there, you will want to settle in. Great atmosphere, great mimosas, great benidict, wonderful french doughnut thingy. We had a great time, I would like to come back for another meal some time.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We recently hosted about 70 people for a rehearsal dinner for our son's wedding in Lincoln. Even with this many people and the need for a limited menu, everyone thought they did a very good job. Food and service were very good, and we would definitely recommend this establishment.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Beautiful lunch in Lincoln! I had a burger, my companions a sandwich and salad. We also shared the namesake green gateau cake and another dessert, plus coffee. Service was on point, the food was great! Eat here!

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

This has long been one of my favorites. The food is consistently good, the presentation is great, the servers are friendly and professional and the ambiance is hard to beat. It is a true gem tucked away on S. 10th Street.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I've been all over France and this one falls short of being Continental.... also their prices have really gone up!