Luxury Inn & Suites Lincoln
Agoda.com
US$121
US$107
Agoda.com
Horizon Inn Motel(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$162
US$134
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
New Victorian Suites Lincoln(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$66
Travelocity
US$176
US$162
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I decided to get a room while I was eating in Omaha going West from the Muilwaukee HD 110th anniversary when I noticed a cheap room. I was rolling in late so I figured hey why not!! Anyway I rolled in, front desk person very nice and friendly but after that it goes down hill. I get to my room, smells musty and the bed spread has some kind of stain on it. First thing I do is pull that off and since i was tired I decided to fall asleep. I woke up with Bed Bug bites on my ankles and wrists.. I told the manager and her didnt acknowledge and told me he at least had breakfast!! Anyways that consisted of frozen waffles, stale bread, orange juice and coffee. Nothing Continental about it. That exit 399 heading west has much more better hotels so spend the extra money..

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Peter P
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I have stayed at the luxury Inn in Lincoln, Nebraska on Cornhusker Hwy, for three weeks. the room was clean and the staff was excellent and the girls in housekeeping spoiled me. the only thing bad was the back door slamed whenever someone went through it. the rate was fantastic either nightly or by the week was even better. i also had a coupon for walk in that I used the first night stay and found the room acceptable so I stayed by the week.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I will be honest and say that after a long vacation and day of driving, the price was enticing. We booked the hotel online and when we got to our room, I couldn't have been more sorry! The woman at the front desk was very friendly, but that was the only good part. I was so exhausted that I just hoped to fall asleep and forget about the disgusting conditions of the room. The toilet seat was bigger than the bowl and every time it was flushed, black gunk came up into the bowl. When I woke up in the morning to quickly shower and check out, I discovered the tub didn't drain well. For the entire shower, I was standing in about four inches of water and who knows what else! I woke my husband up immediately and told him to get up because we were leaving. The sink was so dirty that we brushed out teeth in the parking lot with bottled water. My skin is crawling as I write this review! I wish I had walked out as soon as we saw the room!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Kate812122
Reviewed 6 July 2013

We attended a graduation there in May 2013. What a smokey dirty "non smoking" room we had. The place was sooo dirty and the curtains looked like they were there from when the place was first built. I could not wait to get home to take a shower. Everything was just so grimey it seemed like the only "dive" on the strip. I would not recommend this place to anyone, even though the price is enticing. Please send a note to clean and really update this place. When I arrived late from a flight, I was told by the clerk there was no such reservation, then after her long search she finally found mine, then she told me I had to leave the next day when my reservation was for the weekend! She was so confused that I wanted to leave right then, maybe that would've been best! Don't go.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank LadyPatt
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Maybe I'm fussy, but the Ac heater was SO LOUD one couldn't sleep. A sheet and a comforter does not make one warm and snug. The place has much to be desired. The guy behind the desk was very hospitable andnice, but dressed like the sign out from with letters falling off it. I bought the room on Hotels.com and couldn't get my money back. The third room he showed me was acceptable.

• Stayed: April 2013