“Great place, great price!”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lincoln Airport
Ranked #23 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Colorado
“Great place, great price!”
Reviewed 26 August 2011

We stayed at the Lincoln Heights hotel overnight on a trip from Colorado to Iowa. What a pleasant surprise! For under $70/night, we got a wonderful room, king bed, great sheets - clean comfortable, undated AND a "full" continental breakfast. They had all the usual plus waffles, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy and 3 types of fresh fruit. Our room was clean and quiet and even had a small fridge which is so nice when traveling across the country. We will definitely stay here again as our daughter just started college in Iowa and we'll be making this trip several times a year.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Estero, Florida
Reviewed 16 August 2011

Hard to find, but clean, comfortable, tastefully decorated and conveniently located. Friendly and helpful staff, nice beds, fluffy towels and okay breakfasts. Great value. Superior to another nearby chain motel I stayed at recently. Would definitely return.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Midland, MI
Reviewed 11 August 2011

Stopped here after 13 hours of driving and found the clerk and night manager to be very friendly. Room was clean and comfortable. Basic lobby breakfast in the morning offered coffee, juice, cereal, breads, yogurt, etc. Morning clerk was also friendly at check out. Easy off and on Highway 80. Would stay again when traveling cross country.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Columbus, Nebraska
Reviewed 9 August 2011

A very nice room for the price. We've stayed at other hotels in the same area and I checked into those again but this room was about $40-$60 cheaper. It was just my husband and I so we didn't take advantage of the pool or the breakfast but the room was great. Clean, plenty of room, and a very comfortable bed. Cookies at check-in was a nice bonus also!!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 22 July 2011

We stayed here on our way back from a vacation as a stop over to break up the trip. The room was clean, large, and VERY comfortable. The front desk staff was very friendly and helped us find a specific restaurant we wanted to eat at. We didn't use the pool, we were too tired!
We would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank jeannalm
Nebraska
Reviewed 13 June 2011

We stayed here this weekend for a baseball tourney. I blocked a room for our team and the sales manager was very helpful in accommodating us. Even though it's not a Hampton Inn anymore, the beds were still very comfortable and the free breakfast was good. I do miss the Hampton Inn cinnamon rolls though!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
Hartford, CT
Reviewed 17 June 2010

I usually stay at the Embassy downtown but they were sold out for some event. I don't like the other downtown hotels so I opted for the HI. The first thing you notice is the service. Some staff member always greets you with a big smile any time of day or night. I must have been asked about ten times, how I was, or how they could make my stay better. The hotel and the rooms were a little dated but they were clean, comfortable and quiet; the three major things I need in a hotel room. The breakfast was much better than the other HI's I have stayed in and included breakfast burritos, waffles, meats, etc. Outside of downtown Philly HI this was the best breakfast I've received at an HI. A wonderful woman walked around asking how was your stay and passing out mints during breakfast. As I checked out again the desk was full of great service asking if I needed a grab and go, directions or anything else. Top notch service from A to Z.

N.B. Funny thing was that in the 10 years I've been coming to Lincoln I never noticed this gem until now and it's really close to the Technology Park where I need to be. I will be returning here on future visits. Thank you Lincoln HI.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business