Econo Lodge Lincoln
US$151
US$138
US$121
US$107
Horizon Inn Motel(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$100
US$92
US$162
US$134
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
New Victorian Suites Lincoln(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$66
Hotwire.com
US$162
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2013

I did not like this Econo Lodge. The location is ok, but the buildlings are old and in need of repair. The hallway carpets are dirty and smelly.

My room was good size, but not well cleaned. I won't go into the gross details. The sink was extremely slow to drain. (Half full when I washed my hands.) The bed seemed newer and was comfortable. The air conditioner was quite loud, but that worked to my advantage, because the walls were thin and other guests were loud in the morning. I left about 7 am, as did about 80% of the other guests. The hotel was full when I arrived (only 1 room remaining) so I think the other guests were mostly all just passing through for the night as well.

The breakfast was very basic.

I will say the the overnight gal who checked me in (and was still there in the morning) was very friendly and apologized for my room problems.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Denvergal1234
Reviewed 21 May 2013

The large room looked friendly and had everything one could ask for. The bath was small and like the room very clean. We liked the step-in-shower but the toilette was extremely low – not good for older people. One chair was broken but as there were 3 in the room it didn’t matter. The mattress was soft but comfortable and we slept well.
The staff at check-in was really friendly and helpful.
For breakfast cereal, donuts and toast were offered. For the price we paid we did not expect more. The breakfast room was very clean too.
The outside looked a little run down with weeds in the flower beds and the grass was not mowed.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We had to stay here since there were some big events in town and most hotels were booked up. It looked promising from the outside, but is was horrible once we got past the lobby. Hall carpets were stained, the whole place stunk of smoke which almost covered up the dank odor.

Our group had several rooms upstairs in non-smoking, but everyone complained that smoke just seeped up through the vents from all the smoking rooms below us. We kept our window open the whole time with the heat on to help clear out the stink. We ran into a different guest checking out because he couldn't take the smell after one hour.

Our friend's room had no cold water so they couldn't take a shower since the water was scalding. The front desk said there was nothing they could do and they couldn't move rooms since there were not any clean ones. Luckily they were able to come to our room. Our room was stocked with one half filled shampoo bottle. Behind the furniture had never been cleaned, it was filthy and there was old trash behind the dresser. My bedside table had gum stuck to it and the pillowcase was ripped. The refrigerator was dirty/freezer full of frost. I was scared to open the microwave. Half of the coffee cups had their plastic wrappers removed.

The second day when housekeeping came they asked if we wanted fresh towels. I said I would take two and then she said that she needed by original two first because they had to be washed and brought back to me, they didn't have extras to give out. Breakfast was sketchy at best. It tasted like the OJ was mixed with Tang and the apple juice was watered down in the machine.

I would definitely advise people to stay away from this place.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank calhobbes21
Reviewed 6 January 2013

DON'T STAY HERE!!! The only reason I gave this one star is because I can't give it a lower rating. Anyone claiming that this hotel was anything but terrible must be getting paid by them. We stopped for the night on our way to Utah, it was about 10 outside and there was virtually no heat in the room. We would have left but my husband was ill and we had already unloaded all of our gear. It was ridiculously expensive $75 for a nasty room. It was dirty and when I complained they gave me $10 off. Big deal!! They should have paid us to stay there.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank yogidog35943
Reviewed 15 October 2012

We were just looking for some place to stay that was cheap and clean with comfortable beds. And this place fit the bill. We only planned on being in the room to sleep. For the $39.99 we paid, it was an excellent buy. The staff was friendly. Breadkfast is disappointing (donuts, ceral, toast and bagels), but for the price I wouldn't compalin. The bathrooms are very small but sufficient. It appears they recarpted/painted our room in recent years. There was access to our room from the outside door we could drive up to and the in door cooridoor.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family