“Great location in downtown lincoln. Rooms are ok, but there are not a lot of dining options on site and hotel is not very handi”
Review of Graduate Lincoln

Graduate Lincoln
Ranked #12 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for our anniversary. The location in downtown lincoln is great but the hotel could use some modifications to make it more handicap accessible.
I also wish that they had more dining options onsite.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank bendoMWLT

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We ate breakfast at the hotel's restaurant when we were visiting from out of town. Not only was the food excellent, but also the wait staff was so accommodating. Our server, Danny, and the executive chef, Patty, could not have been nicer. They were the reasons why we came back for breakfast the following day. Thank you.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed 16 August 2013

This hotel was a good value based on a Travelocity secret hotel rate. The hotel has probably seen better days but everything worked in the room and I have no complaints. The breakfast buffet in the restaurant--the Red Onion--could use some work. The made-to-order omelet was very nice but there was not much of interest beyond that.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Graduate Lincoln, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
Dear vindicated,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us, we value your loyalty to our brand and hotels. We strive to give great and impressive service to all of our guests and it makes us happy to read we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our establishment.

Krysllin G
Case Manager
IHGCare
Spirit Lake
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We stayed one night and found the staff very welcoming and the property clean and comfortable. Not the newest buliding, but the rooms were updated and very clean. The bed was super comfy and the location was excellent for walking the Haymarket area (TONS of fun shops, dining and bars) and close to UNL events. We got very luck on Priceline with getting this hotel for just $50 and would highly recommend it and return!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I was just in Lincoln for a convention. I got a $50 a night rate on Priceline and was really happy with my stay.

Our Friday check in was nice and smooth. Hannah did a great job, and she comped our parking for the weekend. Our room was right by the elevator, however, and as soon as we sat our bags down a screaming toddler got off the elevator. We knew this room would not work.

So I called down to the front desk, got a hold of Dominique, and explained the situation. She not only came up with new room keys, she also had two passes for breakfast on Saturday, signed by Hannah! Very nice and thoughtful of them. Thank you ladies!

Breakfast the next day at The Red Onion was really good. The buffet was tasty and we got great service. We came back to The Red Onion that afternoon after my conference to eat dinner before going back out, and that's where things got a little bad. There was no one to greet us at the entrance, so we had to get our own menus and seat ourselves. The food, however, was really good, and the young lady at the bar more than made up for it.

All in all, I enjoyed my time at the Holiday Inn. Kudos to the people at the front desk and the man at the parking garage (super nice man!!) for making our stay special. I will go back!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Mesa, Arizona
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I was there for a Convention from July 31st to Aug 4th. The service in the Red Onion was excellent. I cannot thank our server Andrew enough for the excellent service that he gave us. It was always a pleasure to see Andrew on duty.
We FROZE in the lobby & meeting rooms & restaurant. Couldn't get anyone to turn the air off or at least make it a comfortable temperature.
PARKING was terrible and made worse when the manager put out a notice that everyone parked on the lower level must move or be towed. Then when we complained we were told the Holiday Inn was the ONLY hotel in the downtown area that offered on site parking....I guess we were supposed to feel lucky.
And finding anyone to help older women with their baggage was impossible....again citing sorry but we're understaffed today.
I gave back my Holiday Inns rewards card.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
tterwilliger, General Manager at Graduate Lincoln, responded to this review, 14 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. I am going to have to check on the temperature controls as well as the parking issue you mentioned. I am the General Manager of the hotel and was out the week you stayed with us. We do our best at maintaining our temperature at 72 degrees in the hotel. I apologize if it was much colder than that. I will also check on the reasons you were asked to move your car from the attached parking garage as that is obviously not a common practice. We are the only hotel that offers our own parking downtown but you should not have been inconvenienced. I will certainly look into the situation. Please contact me further if there is anything else I can help with. Thanks again for submitting a review.
Dowling
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I came to this hotel as part of a convention. The staff are friendly and helpful and the restaurant food was good, though on the expensive side. I was disappointed to find there was no breakfast. My biggest complaint was the room. Everything appeared outdated and carpet was very wet under the air conditioner. The room had a smell to it. For the price, I expected nicer.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for writing a response to your stay at our hotel. I am pleased to let you know we are planning a room renovation for late fall this year. We will be replacing the soft goods in our rooms and the hotel itself will have a more modern feel. We look forward to you coming back and seeing what we have done. I will also pass along your kind words to the staff about our service. We appreciate that.