“problem? what problem?”

Ranked #54 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Seattle
“problem? what problem?”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

the exterior and parking lot of any any hotel is a hint of whats inside. as I pulled up I thought I had made a mistake. I did. the north end stairwell to the second floor was downright creepy. that area needs to be gutted by people in bio suits. the room was what I called barely acceptable but acceptable for my 9 day stay, paying for 2 rooms. I normally work 7 days a week but this was a rare morning that I could sleep in. so much for that as I suspect someone had left their room for 'breakfast' leaving the large dog behind which immediately started to howl.and I mean howl, bark, whine. still in bed and not amused I called the front desk. the guy I talked to, lets call him mr unconcerned, said "you can call management at 8 am and maybe they can accommodate you." wow, that's it? so when there's a disturbance in your hotel you don't do anything like go find the dog room, easy to find if you have ears, and tell that guest to fix that mutt or hit the road? I guess that person's patronage is more important than mine. so be it. my response to his powerlame response was, "you talk to management." when I checked out he hadn't. I related part of my dissatisfaction as I was cancelling the remaining grand I was going to spend there. big eyes and looks of amazement and concern. concerned they should be. the physical property is completely shot. large chunks of the concrete exterior are missing exposing rebar. the place is a dump. when I went for my morning shower the stop you raise to bring water to the showerhead came out in my fingers and suddenly I had a wonderful bidet geyser to wash my nether regions. but no shower. I was working in Lincoln last year, this year and will be again next year. so much for future revenues but some are just out for a quick buck. i'm at the days inn and suites at the next exit to the west. much better. advice for this hotel is if a guest calls with an issue, be responsive, resolve it. rather than a pet friendly hotel I prefer a sleep friendly hotel. enjoy the kennel.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Omaha Ne
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Had an excellent stay at the Lincoln Travelodge. All the Staff were very courteous and very helpful. The room was very clean and confortable and everything in the room worked perfectly.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

WICHITA
Reviewed 20 January 2013

I stay at this property several times a month. The rooms are clean and quiet. the staff is always friendly and willing to go the extra mile for guests. I highly recommend this property to anyone traveling near lincoln who wants a good nights sleep. For the value you won't find a better hotel in Lincoln.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Travellers also viewed these Lincoln hotels
Magnuson Hotel Lincoln Airport
Fairfield Inn & Suites Lincoln Airport
Hampton Inn Lincoln Airport
Super 8 Lincoln West
Super 8 Lincoln West
#43 of 61 in Lincoln
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lincoln Airport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lincoln Airport

Been to Travelodge Lincoln? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Lincoln

Property: Travelodge Lincoln
Address: 1101 W Bond St, I-80 Airport Exit 399, Lincoln, NE 68521-3632 (Formerly Ramada Airport)
Region: United States > Nebraska > Lincoln
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #54 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Lincoln 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Lincoln reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Lincoln Ramada