“Needs some updating”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Travelodge Lincoln

Travelodge Lincoln
Ranked #51 of 60 Hotels in Lincoln

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Hastings, Nebraska
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

This hotel was clean, but needs to be renovated. This is an older motel.

Room size was spacious, and was clean. Thecarpet was old, but appeared to be clean. The bathroom was dated, with old fixtures.

I had trouble maintaining wifi connection with my phone, and could not connect to the strongest signal. In fairness, I did not report the problem to tbe front desk.

I would stay here again if I needed a cheap room.

• Stayed November 2013
Zac L, Manager at Travelodge Lincoln, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Thank you for the feedback. We have started renovating the hotel, and have a lot planned in the near future to continue to improve the property. We appreciate all feedback, as it helps us to make the necessary changes to meet the expectations of our guests.
Rock Island, Illinois
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

We checked in at 3am, the front desk attendant couldn't find our reservation and explained that he may have accidentally deleted it. Thankfully, they offered a better price than the travel site we tried to book through. We did however get a downgrade from one king bed to two queen beds which made it crowded as we had a pack and play for our toddler. The first thing that I noticed was that the hallways and stairwells were filthy and smelled like smoke. The room itself seemed clean, but the community areas were clearly ignored.
Our first few days were fine. The construction was disruptive to our toddlers napping but it's understandable that repairs have to be made. On our third night (tonight) there was a group of young people running through the halls periodically from 9pm on. I talked to the front desk around 2:10am and was told that they had seen the people running around on security cameras and if they didn't settle down by 2:30am then the manager would be informed. On my way back to our room I noticed an open container of alcohol in the hallway. I went down again at about 3am with my cranky toddler to complain and the manager happened to be in the lobby. He said that all they could do was comp the room for the night. Terrible customer service.

• Stayed October 2013
Zac L, General Manager at Travelodge Lincoln, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I apologize for the problems you experienced with our staff and hotel. Unfortunately, sometimes, third party bookings do not come through on time, and the room type doesn't always come through as what the guest had booked. We would have been more than happy to provide you with a king room at any point during your stay. I am happy that you did receive a discounted stay and a free night. The property is under a new management company, we are doing a lot of work to improve and really appreciate the feedback!
Travellers also viewed these Lincoln hotels
Howard Johnson Lincoln
#42 of 60 in Lincoln
Motel 6 Lincoln
Motel 6 Lincoln
#44 of 60 in Lincoln

Been to Travelodge Lincoln? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Lincoln

Property: Travelodge Lincoln
Address: 1101 W Bond Street, I-80 Airport Exit 399, Lincoln, NE 68521 (Formerly Ramada Airport)
Region: United States > Nebraska > Lincoln
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #51 of 60 Hotels in Lincoln
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Lincoln 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Lincoln reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Lincoln Ramada