“The Winning Move, Inc.”

New Victorian Suites Lincoln
Ranked #11 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We arrived on March 8, 2014 and stayed for two days.

As always this place is "Top Notch" in every aspect available. The staff, accommodations, breakfast bar, rooms, lobby and their rates are all something we look forward to on our annual trip to Lincoln.

We travel a lot throughout the year and this is probably the "best" place we stay.

Keep up the good work!!!!!

Room Tip: We don't think there is a bad room at the place and their suites are super for visiting with fri...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Wayne P
NVIManagement, Director of Sales at New Victorian Suites Lincoln, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Thank you for your review! At New Victorian Inn and Suites we strive for 5 Star guest satisfaction. We LOVE reviews like yours and we love to share them with our guests and employees! We truly appreciate your staying with us repeatedly and look forward to you staying with us again in the future and we hope you will recommend us to your friends!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

The pool is open 24 hours a day, a big plus when your schedule gets you back to the hotel late but you still want that hot tub experience. We stayed one night, checked out and then our plans changed. When we asked if there was a room available, the computer said no. The very helpful woman at the desk, Kiera, personally went to research if a room had been cleaned. It was and we were able to stay the second night on very short notice. Kiera was so helpful! The breakfast is pretty good for free. Location is close to shopping and a Perkins. The rooms were both clean, comfortable and the bed had a great mattress.

The only problem we had was that the water wasn't turned on for the sink. And when my husband turned it on, it leaked. But I think that was a case of a guest finding the leak, turning off the water and not saying anything. When we said something in the morning they seemed to want to know. I guess the real test would be knowing that it got fixed. Oh, and our fellow guests were extremely loud from 2-3:30 in the morning. But the hotel can't do much about that.

Overall, we found this a great place for the price.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
VincentCPA, Front Office Manager at New Victorian Suites Lincoln, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at New Victorian Suites. Nothing brings excitement to our staff more than knowing that our hotel was able to make a positive impression on you. We have passed your comments of wonderful service to our staff and recognized Kiera for her part in making your stay a comfortable one. It is disappointing to us to to hear that you were disturbed by guests in another room - please know that you can always call the front desk staff if there is a noise problem and we will do our best to take care of it for you. Thank you as well for telling us about the water issue - we absolutely do want to know if there is a maintenance issue so we can take the appropriate action to fix it as soon as possible. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you for your next visit to Lincoln!

Reviewed 1 April 2014

My mixed emotions are basically over the fact this is a very clean and reasonably priced motel that lacks a certain refinement. In my case all I really needed was the former and so was quite satisfied, the whole facility was clean, the bed was comfortable, the king room had a nice little sitting area if you needed the space and the breakfast was adequate. If you are looking for a quieter place with nicer furniture this is not the place.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We sincerely appreciate your staying with us. We appreciate hearing about issues you may have had, as that is how we can correct those issues. We hope you were able to enjoy New Victorian Inn & Suites otherwise and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed 21 March 2014

We came in really late the other night and choose this because of the reviews. I felt the rooms were really outdated which I can live with but there was a terrible sewer smell in our room. We came in so late that I didn't call to change our room as I didn't want to drag everything and everyone to another room. The hallway smelled like this before we even got into the room so I didn't think it was really going to matter. You could not see out the windows. Not sure if they were filthy or they were clouded? The linens were really old and worn, especially the washcloths. They need to be replaced for sure. The staff was VERY VERY nice and the lobby was nice . My boys went down for breakfast which was there until 11am which was really great since we slept in late. The TV was nice as well as the fridge and microwave. The pool and hot tub being open 24 hours is a bonus as well. If they could just do some updating it could be a really great property.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I have stayed at this hotel every week for the past few months and there are a lot of positives. The best part of the hotel has to be the staff. Everytime I check in I know that Kiera and Noemi will be there to greet me and welcome me like one of the family. Its always a great way to start my stay there. Outside of the staff, the rooms have a variety of bonuses which make the stay more pleasurable. Each room is equipted with a fridge, microwave, hairdryer and a 40+ inch T.V. with a handful of HD channels. In addition, this hotel has a pool, hot tub and recreation room that adds to its home away from home feeling. A great breakfast spread is the cherry on top to every stay.

Room Tip: My personal preference are rooms near the stairwells on the second and third floors. You avoid the e...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2014

It was a great visit Miss Kiera was excellent help me with any help I needed in the hotel and gave me great direction to visit places in Lincoln. The rooms were amazing. Very comfortable beds so I didn't have trouble going to sleep. Breakfast was very good and healthy. As well as a workout area. I really enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub very much needed. Just some were to relax and enjoy the water.Thanks a lot with all your service.

• Stayed: March 2014