“Comfort, convenience, care and cost were all anyone could ask.”

New Victorian Suites Lincoln
Ranked #7 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Casa Grande, AZ
“Comfort, convenience, care and cost were all anyone could ask.”
Reviewed 24 March 2010

About 27 of us, including ten or so children, stayed for five days and nights in this hotel. We found the hotel was clean, convenient, comfortable and low cost. Shower and bed were of the best quality you can find as far as comfort. The food provided in the breakfast room was a wide assortment, including hot biscuits and sausage gravy, and snacks were available day and night. Phone service was free; coffee flowed in the lobby 24/7; internet access was free in the lobby; refrigerator and microwave in rooms, ndoor pool was great for kids; maids were friendly and helpful and it is located across from groceries and near great restaurants.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank CGVisitor

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Nebraska
Reviewed 23 March 2010

We have stayed at the New Victorian Suites each time we have gone to Lincoln and we love it. We wouldn't stay anywhere else. The staff have always been so wonderful. The rooms are great. We had an extra little room with a hide-a-bed couch. I think that is common in the rooms but not positive. The kids love the pool but my favorite part is the staff. They are very attentive and helpful. We will definitely be back and will always recommend this as THE place to stay when in Lincoln!!

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank MannaMamma
scottsbluff
Reviewed 7 March 2010

I have had the pleasure to stay three times for 5 nights each stay. I, like other travelers have had several inconviniences, which may have made my stay uncomfortable were it not for Hallie Mae. Hallie Mae seemed to be there to help with every need. Not only did she answer every question I had she also helped with anything from a comfortable pillow to making a map for me. She always appeared proffesional and her attitude was very friendly. I have five more trips planned to lincoln, all are to be spent at New Victorean suites. I look forward to them thanks to people like Miss Hallie Mae and her coworkers! They also have a great FREE continental breakfast!

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank vlasvaldez
Colorado
Reviewed 5 March 2010

This hotel is such a great bargain and in a wonderful location! We were visiting a sick relative in Lincoln and the hospital was only a 5 minute drive from the hotel. Also, right next to a large grocery store, so buying late night meals and drinks was very convenient. Having a fridge and microwave was helpful to keep the costs down instead of eating out for all meals. We also appreciated the smoking room, the cleanliness of the entire hotel, and the helpfulness of every employee we encountered! The only bad issue we had was that our room key had to be re-charged every night because it wouldn't open the door! Minor inconvenience, though.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mtnangel
Wyoming
Reviewed 21 February 2010

This hotel was amazing. We had a family member in the hospital and we live across the state. The hotel staff were great about our ever changing length of stay and plans. The hotel was very clean, has an awesome continental breakfast, an great rooms with refridgerators and microwaves. It was perfect for a long stay. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed December 2009
1 Thank coldpony
Nebraska
Reviewed 31 January 2010

We were close to the hospital. They made us coffee whenever we arrived. Breakfast is wonderful. They just took very good care of us. We would return here anytime.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with family
Lincoln, NE
Reviewed 5 January 2010

I have stayed there on many occasions, most of them weather related. I work at BryanLGH Medical Center East and live in Friend, a 45 mile commute. I have always found the hotel to be comfortable and impeccable in every way. And I really enjoy my stays.
Since the weather forecast was so bad, I stayed on 12/22/09 in room 103. When I woke and tried to leave at 7, the ice was just horrible and I could not get to my car. I waited and tried again about 8:30.
Since it was still so treacherous, I was unable to get to my car, which was only three cars from the entrance. I asked the young lady at the desk what to do and she said she would get my car and bring it up under the portico, which she did.
Unfortunately, I did not get her name. I’m thinking it had to be “Angel” since that is what she is! I am 62 years old and had a terrible fall last year, breaking my shoulder. So there was no way I was going to be able to walk on the ice.
Please, let that young lady know that she went well above duty and that I am most grateful.
Sharon De Bevoise