“HIGHLY RECOMMEND!”

New Victorian Suites Lincoln
Ranked #8 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
“HIGHLY RECOMMEND!”
Reviewed 26 November 2010

Erecently stayed at this hotel after a trip to the hospital. THey offer special discounts to people visiting the hospital which is so amazing. ONce I arrived I was greeted by the best looking staff, I swear they only hire good looking people.

The rooms were huge and very clean, breakfast was great eggs and gravy biscuits! Holly even made me coffee long after breakfast was over.

The pool was open late maybe all night and the hot tub is just what you need in this cold weather. I

• Stayed November 2010

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Lawton, Iowa
Reviewed 20 November 2010

Our first time staying in Lincoln and I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The location is great, the room size was great (love the King bed), very clean all around, the pool/jacuzzi were great. All of this at a great value!

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 18 November 2010

I visit Lincoln twice a year to visit family. I find this hotel is centrally located within the city and easy to access. Rooms are generously sized and comfortable. The only thing I wish they had in the rooms besides the mini refrigerator and microwave is a coffee pot. Although they have coffee downstairs in the lobby and morning buffet, I would enjoy having one in the room as well.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
Lexington, Nebraska
Reviewed 4 November 2010

I've stayed her several times & it's always a good place to be. All staff is very friendly, helpful & efficient. The price is very reasonable & check-in is so fast. Rooms are nice & roomy & I really appreciate the extra space with the couch & table. Bath rooms are very clean & beds are very comfortable. Breakfast is good. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
La Jolla, California
Reviewed 27 October 2010

LOCATION: Perfect for visiting UNL student/granddaughter
CLEANLINESS: Rooms, halls, lobby, dining room all spotless
FRIENDLINESS: Initial greeting was indicative of the remainder of my stay! They made me feel like they were HAPPY I was their guest. I made one simple suggestion which they acted upon immediately! I'll return every year while my granddaughter is a student there.
Of course it helps that it's in such a great town ~ I'd never been to Lincoln NE and I LOVED it!!!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled solo
Omaha, USA
Reviewed 25 October 2010

I travel to Lincoln once per year for work. I have stayed at a few other hotels on the east side of town, and New Victorian is the best choice.

On the outside, it looks like every other discount hotel in the world. However, the rooms are nicer than expected and fairly spacious.

The beds are comfortable and rooms are clean, and the breakfast is decent.

My only negative experience was that it took a long time to check in. The desk clerk was having difficulty checking in the people in front of me, and she kept having to answer the phone.

Other than that, everything went fairly well. This is not a luxurious or scenic property, but it's close to everything, spacious, and a good choice for business travelers. It also seems to be popular with football fans, as there are always many wearing Big Red shirts at breakfast.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank Brewbaker
Bloomington, Illinois
Reviewed 21 October 2010

The property does not look that inviting from the outside, but the inside is quite nice. The staff was very friendly. We had a problem with the lock on our door. The problem was resolved very quickly. The bedding is very good. The king-sized bed had four pillows. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple