Embassy Suites by Hilton Lincoln
US$96
US$88
US$121
US$107
Horizon Inn Motel(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$100
US$92
New Victorian Suites Lincoln(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$66
US$162
  • Pool
All reviewsevening receptionwithin walking distancemade to order breakfastvalet parkingomeletheart of downtownfrench toastcomplimentary breakfastuniversity of nebraskamemorial stadiumunl campusbusiness tripgreat breakfasthusker gameliving roomgreat place to stayvery nice hotel
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I recently had business in Lincoln NE and I booked at the Embassy Suites on P street. After a long exhausting trip I arrived to the hotel before official check in. I know it doesn't always work out but the staff made every effort to get me a room early. I had forgotten how nice and spacious the suites are there. Having the extra front room really is nice. Having food available, happy hour and a clean facility really helped make this business trip a whole lot better. Fitness facility was a little small but there was one. The pool was nice and clean.

Room Tip: the top 9th floor was great.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank jumpropetraveler
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is a great hotel with friendly helpful staff. Love staying there! Highly recommended! The hotel was completely full due to a convention going on and we were short one room. Jason Johnson was kind enough to accommodate me in one of the conference rooms, which worked out just fine!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Brandon H, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lincoln, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Thank you so much for such a positive review! It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I agree that we have a great staff here at the Embassy Suites and I will definitely pass on your kind words to Jason and everyone else. Thank you, again, and we hope to see you if ever you're back in Lincoln! Have a great day!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Excellent stay and hospitality. Great rates when there is not any football going on. The staff and rooms exceeded our expectations.

The streets are a little confusing when trying to park, but once in the Embassy we were given a warm western greeting and evening reception by the manager.

Will be back again.

Room Tip: The corner suites are wonderful!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review the Embassy Suites Lincoln!. I'm glad you were pleasantly greeted upon entering the hotel. Your high accolades of our property were very kind and it's great to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you ever make it back this way, let us know! We'd be happy to see you again.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel while in town for a wedding. What a beautiful property with first class service by front desk, valet, and breakfast staff. Clean, quiet, comfortable, and great location close to Haymarket Square and Univ of Neb campus.

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you so much for your very kind words! Here at the Embassy Suites Lincoln we strive to ensure all of our guests have a great stay and I'm so happy to hear you experienced that. We truly have a fantastic staff that does genuinely care and I will be sure to let them know of your expressed appreciation. Thank you for taking the time to review our property and we all hope to see you again!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

this is one of the best embassy suites, I trust this brand(Hilton) I stay often at these hotels all over the world. this is like family visitation, we will be back next month. look forward to this staff and management were excellent. the pool was small, but my stay was excellent get ready for me. oh! if you need some one to shop your properties call me.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family