Comfort Inn
Ranked #41 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Reviewed 3 August 2014

This is a comfortable, clean motel. KNS had fridge and microwave, plenty of outlets to charge computers and phones and a VERY good bed with five pillows. We left before breakfast began but were able to get coffee and grab a hard-boiled egg out of the fridge before leaving. There was a balcony off the room, shared with another room, but had no furniture, which did not matter to us as we were there to sleep and leave early. However, if I were there for several days, I would have wanted to sit in the balcony. The downside is that there is only one restaurant near (Luckies) unless you drive to the downtown area, which after a 13 hour drive, we did not want to do! Luckies menu is too carb-loaded for our taste, so hubby had a bowl of onion soup and I had a salad. The one-cup coffee pot leaked all over, which we reported.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AZGigiS

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a very quick night when I arrived at 12pm I parked and the first window I looked at outside the hotel had a discusting toilet auger sitting on the window sil. I told my wife....thats a good sign. When we checked in I had to press a bell to get the night audit attention and he helped us out we got into our room. The room looked "updated" but it looks like they tried to save as much money as possible. The toilet ran but I rigged it to stop running and we got a walk in shower that would flex when you step on it and the "drain" cover came off when you stepped on it revealing a dirty discusting hole all in all it was kind of sad if they would have spent some more money it would have been nice.

Room Tip: the one without the toilet auger in the window?
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This is a somewhat older property, but for the most part it is well maintained. It certainly was clean for the most part, and on par with most Comfort Inn's. There was however one thing that just changed the tone for the stay. Funny how a little thing can leave such an impression.

The floor of the elevator was just plain filthy. Carpet was dirty and in bad need of cleaning or replacement, there were dust bunnies and small pieces of paper scattered on the floor. It was as if the maid staff never even looked in the elevator. Here is a common area that all guests above the first floor are going to see, you would expect it to be in line with the rest of the hotel. Except for this I would have rated it with 4 stars.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James S
Reviewed 26 May 2014

My husband & I stopped here for the night on our way to Denver from Michigan. It was just so-so. No big problems but there was a hole in one of the walls and the toilet paper holder was in a spot that was very hard to reach. On the plus side, the clerk was very friendly and recommended a great restaurant for dinner. Not sure if we'd stay here again or not.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Very Welcoming, professional and Friendly staff. Everyone, including Maintenance and Cleaning staff greeted me with a smile. Rooms are large and comfortable. Could not hear anyone in rooms next to me. Although, can slightly hear plumbing in walls. Very clean Rooms, even behind furniture. Beds also helped to provide a great nights sleep. Lots of pillows. Bathroom big for a hotel. Shower head about 5'11" up from tub floor. Good pressure. Lots of hot water. Sink located in bathroom with average counter space. Fridge and Microwave. Flat screen TVs with good selection of programming. Breakfast was typical for Comfort Inns... I was not disappointed. I have experienced three different rooms at this establishment, all single bed rooms. I will stay here any time I get back to area.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Not a lot to say about the place. It was fine for a one-night stay. Room was comfortable, clean and quiet. I didn't notice any renovation taking place, but maybe I was too tired to care. Over all: good.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tu2rgirl
Reviewed 17 April 2014

The hotel was under construction and my room had no a/c for the whole stay I went to Walmart and bought fans I made the front desk aware of it but was not fixed until angel the supervisor on the last night gave me 2 suite and refunded my money

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family