“Not worth the price.”
Review of Super 8 Norfolk

Super 8 Norfolk
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Norfolk

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

The hotel its self was nice. Both the king size and double rooms were nice. Everything was clean and smelled nice even our smoking room. But the management was terrible. When my family and I got there at 3pm Friday there was no one at the front desk. I had to dial 0 on the phone to talk to a manager. I get to my room and there was no coffee pot. I called to see if I could get one and the manager told me no there was coffee In the lobby 24/7. When we were checking out the house keeper kept asking us if we were checking out yet 2 hours before checkout. The staff and management were very pushy and rude like they didn't care about their guests..

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Laguna Beach, California
Reviewed 4 July 2014

If you want to stay married then do not book a room with her here. our room had tar on the carpet and the non-smoking room smelled of cigarette smoke. the metal cover on the tissues was rusted, there were repairs done in the bathroom on the walls that were not finished,. we will not return there again!

Room Tip: we then stayed at the Hampton inn and it was very good!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Bob S

Travellers are raving about these Norfolk hotels

Oakley, Kansas
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Mold on the ceiling of the shower, no molding around AC, yeaky webs around the AC, stale smelling refrigerator, unfortunately no other king beds available in town. Breakfast: at 7:30 1 apple, 5 pieces of bread, powder orange juice, 1 sweet roll and waffles, at 8:30: Nothing restocked, 1 piece of bread, no fruit, and waffles This is the worst breakfast offer I have ever had. I will not stay here again. I called around town, no king size beds were available. Two days worth of newspapers stacked on a table. One was still bundled.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Anita L, Manager at Super 8 Norfolk, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
I'm extremely sorry that your stay was not what you should have received. We do strive to make everyones stay something that most people would expect to pay for.
Please contact me on your next trip to this area and i will make sure that your next stay is better.
Norfolk
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Our stay was very pleasant. Was out of a few things in the breakfast when we got there. All in all was a very nice stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Anita L, Manager at Super 8 Norfolk, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Thank you for taken time to fill out our survey about your stay at the Norfolk Super 8, it's nice to hear that most people have positive stays with us.
Look forward to seeing you on your trip to Norfolk,Ne.