“Great Meal!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
North Platte, Nebraska
“Great Meal!”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Finding a nice restaurant (with a patio), with wonderful food and great service is very hard to find. I consider myself fairly picky when it comes to eating out. With all the preservatives, carbs and trans fats in served food, it's very hard to find a menu with healthy and good options. I highly recommend Margie's Bar and Grill! Their menu is excellent, they always have wonderful specials, and the service is great! Never been disappointed. Nestled back in a quiet part of town, we love to eat out on the patio. Inside you can sit at a linen covered table with comfortable chairs. Kid friendly, family atmosphere, date nite or reception parties.....Margie's is the ticket!

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank Marci F

Sutherland
“Excellent”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

Fantastic food! Good prices! Great specials! Excellent service! Worth going out of your way to find this restaurant!

• Visited April 2013
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Good Find for Tasty Food”
Reviewed 30 January 2013

I was recently in North Platte for business and had a friend recommend Margies. I struggle to find good restaurants in Nebraska but was pleasantly surprised by this country club spot (restaurant open to public). I had the chicken fried steak, fries and a side salad- tasty as I am a fan of homemade ranch and the chicken fried was delicious. Good find and I will return on my next trip to NE.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Shurie S
Fort Calhoun NE
“Great Food!”
Reviewed 13 September 2012

My wife and I had very good meals with excellent service. If you use your GPS to find it locate golf course (Riverside Golf Club) on your unit and use those directions.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Rbuck70
North Platte
“Not so tasty food”
Reviewed 18 August 2012

I ordered the special chicken alfredo. It was an over cooked chicken breast on spaghetti noodles. Eew!

1 Thank Liz C