“Nice family dinner”

Margaritas
Ranked #14 of 84 Restaurants in North Platte
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Very large menu selection and they do make good Margaritas! We ate as a group of 5 and the service was quick and friendly. I loved the tables and chairs with all the colors and designs.

Meals are served on large very hot platters. The food was abundant and good, but I prefer more spice/kick to Mexican food. The salsa and chips were good and you can add the salsa to your dinner platter for more spice.

I always check the condition of the restrooms at restaurants and I am pleased to report this one was spotless!

Reviewed 7 August 2013

I went ehre multiple days in a row. They had the friendliest service in North Platte. The Ensalada vallarta was fantastic and the pollo con crema superb. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

I've been here two times and both times I have received great service and food! Best Mexican in North Platte, NE!

Reviewed 17 June 2013

Great menu; got my order to go as it was almost 9pm on a Sunday, but when I got back to my room I enjoyed every bite! Lots of seafood options which you don't often find in a Mex restaurant.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Ate there on March 31, 2013 with my wife while travelling west. We were impressed with the quality and quantity of food! It is very clean and the staff are efficient and friendly.