“Not Like the other Days Inn I've stayed in” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn North Platte

Days Inn North Platte
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in North Platte
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Not Like the other Days Inn I've stayed in”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

The Days Inn is easy to find right off I-80 and exit 177. Check in was easy and the front desk was friendly enough. He didn't say much other that the necessary asking for ID, credit card and telling us where our room was. The breakfast could be better. You could make waffles or have cereal, bagels or toast. It did have milk and juice, but the juice was not very cold. I wish the breakfast had some fresh fruit such as apples, bananas or oranges to grab on the go. Also would be nice to have some yogurt too. I find those items at other Days Inns but wonder why not at this one. The The room was clean enough but the beds are very comfortable. The only thing is my reservation was for 2 queen beds and my room had 2 double/full size bed. Kinda disappointing getting a smaller bed than what was reserved. Days Inn needs to either change the description of the room or the hotel needs to change the size of the bed to match the description. Don't let the picture of the pool fool you. The picture they have makes the pool look much bigger than it really is. It's only about 4ft deep and about 10ft x 10ft.

The room was clean and the beds were comfortable, that's basically all I look for. I probably will stay somewhere else if I'm ever in North Platte again

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Dunlap, Iowa
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

My daughter and her 4 children and myself were on our way back from Colorado on June 8th ,2014 , we contacted the Days Inn for accomadations for six people and was told they had a room with a king and 2 queen beds ,I wanted to give him my credit card information and book the room but he said no I will just hold it for you, we told him we were about 2 hrs out and he said that is fine I will hold it for you, we got there in less then 2 hrs and when we went in to check in he said he had already booked the room and he had no Vacancys ,so at 9pm we had to find another room for 6 people,I thought that was very dishonest and rude.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Alice S

Travellers are raving about these North Platte hotels

Carson City, Nevada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

My family and I called ahead to seek information before making reservation. Was told by Bobby, the manager/owner of hotel, that everything was new and rate was $62. Upon arrival we took two rooms, he tried to charge us more but rescinded upon our questioning the rate. Our room was the worse we have ever experienced in our many years of traveling!It was dirty,had a broken toilet seat, drain in sink would not work (had to remove) light bulb hanging down from light fixture; and the worst...our door lock would not work! We called him to come fix and all he said was "sorry" and did not fix, We put two chairs up against the door! Next morning we looked at "continental breakfast" and saw a bag of bread and 7 little rolls that were evidently from day before! Very unappetizing!

Room Tip: DO NOT STAY HERE!! There is absolutely no pride of ownership here. We will be reporting this informa...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank khendersen1242
Minneapolis, Minnesota
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

I stayed here in June 2014. The place is way overpriced for the services provided. The quality of the rooms is poorer than any motel i have ever stayed in. The air Conditioner was old but did its job pretty well. The furniture was old and broken. The showers were clogged and the Bathroom towels had stains on them.Overall i did not have a good experience and would not recommend or ever stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
North Platte, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Comfy beds,clean,cool rooms after a hot day and prices are reasonable.. Many choices for breakfast, I enjoyed the waffle and coffee. The staff is so polite and friendly willing to help in any way they can.. I suggest anyone passing through North Platte to stay here and plan an extra night and catch a few sights. ( Cody Fort, Union Pacific Museum or one of the Lakes) If you are like me enjoy the lake but not sleeping at the Lake this would be a great place to stay only 5 miles away.Whatever you chose the room will be nice and cool and inviting after a hot day of sightseeing. We stayed for 3 days and enjoyed the room. Looking forward to future stays. We will stay here in the future.

Room Tip: Suggest you see a few sights while in North Platte and plan an extra night. beds are comfy rooms are...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple