US$133
US$188
US$163
US$164
US$153
Americas Best Value Inn(North Platte)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$147
US$143
Husker Inn(North Platte)
US$74
All reviewspool and hot tubroom was cleanwaffleshard boiled eggsfirst floorafter a long daywould stay here againfree breakfastbobbyproteinpet
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were so tired after driving about 14 hours straight. We saw this hotel and it looked really inviting.

We received a very warm welcome from the gentleman working the front desk and he gave us a very reasonable rate.

The rooms are so clean and comfortable and quiet and we slept so well.

The breakfast was so good and the coffee was always plentiful and hot!!! I loved it!!

We look forward to our next stop at this hotel and wish to thank the wonderful Manager and front desk for their wonderful hospitality!!!

Give this hotel a try, it is so nice after a long day on the road!

Paul and Dan
Winlock, WA

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel K
bobby899, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham North Platte, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for taking your best time for us we glad to hear your best words for us we appreciate for your business

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rooms were nice but very small. I requested an accessible room and didn't get one so we had to risk getting my mom in and out of the tub for her surgery. Ordered two rooms with two double beds and one king. Received three kings so kids had nowhere to sleep. They reluctantly gave us rollaways but the rooms were so small, they had to go in front of the door.

Room Tip: Pack small, think small.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ABBAFATHER427
bobby899, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham North Platte, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for taking your best time for us we apologize for that but we are already book and we didn’t have two beds available sorry for unconcern we hope next your stay we provide better services appreciate for your business

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Problem with the reservation system resulted in 6 reserved rooms, although I booked no rooms. The local Day's Inn refused to help. Windham is in the process of trying to resolve this error. I did not stay at this hotel, as I the system did not confirm any reservations until later that evening when I received 4 email's confirming rooms. Apparently there were 2 more rooms reserved in my name that I did not receive an email.

I am withholding my judgement until this is resolved, although I was very unhappy with Day's Inn employee, who refused to help and said to take this up with Windham. Windham representative said I had to take it up with the local Day's Inn. When I asked for a supervisor, she seemed to be understanding and willing to help. It is now in the process of being resolved: I hope.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We apologize about that but guest made reservations online property got reservations at 8pm guest calls to property at 12.30 after midnight property have no option to cancel reservations guest advised to property charge to no show but measures no fraud guys checking on my reservation guest made reservations but he can’t got con# guest have issued to web error property contact Daysinn tech support they can’t found any issues in web guest make complaints to GM HOTLINE they check issued and refuse his complaints We don’t know why guest blamed to property because property are not involved in any issue guest satisfaction is important for us we are sorry for unconcern

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff, free printer access in the lobby, and new appliances in room (mini-fridge/microwave). Additionally, the breakfast had a good variety, and was kept stocked overnight with the basics - hard boiled eggs, cold cereal, milk/coffee which I LOVE being a night owl. Great place, glad I stopped in North Platte for the night.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Kyle H
bobby899, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham North Platte, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for taking your best time for us we glade to hear your best words for us and our property we appreciate to your business we try to better service in future stays thanks

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Very clean, very friendly staff! They were very accomadating and it had a great indoor pool and spa. It was nice to stay in such a friendly place. Lots of food and fuel nearby too, plus it’s right off I-80

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank SubaruIva
bobby899, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham North Platte, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Thanks for taking your best time for us we glad to hear your best sweet words for our staff we try to better service in your future stay thanks again