“Good food. Great service.”

Front Street Steakhouse
Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in Ogallala
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ate lunch here. We sat down right after a large party placed their order so the wait was a little longer than what I suspect is usual as the server apologized a couple times. Spouse had burger and broccoli salad, which he loved. Lettuce salad was OK - nothing out of ordinary. Burgers were great!!! Plus they had Bob's Sauce which we love and were able to buy a bottle to take home! Server was excellent.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went to dinner here last night and not only enjoyed the food but the service was friendly and so fast. The chicken fried chicken was amazing and hot! Highly recommend! I’m not sure about the other weekend hours but on Friday’s, they are open til 10!

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

My husband & I both ordered a steak. They were both cooked to order but were very bland. My cut was good but my husband's was so fatty he could hardly eat it.
The staff was very friendly & service was prompt. We were just disappointed with the quality of our meal that cost $70.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Food was very good and waitress treated us so well! If you get the big beer beware - it is quart mug! The atmosphere is great and old West attached museum worth a look.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

The outside of this building will draw you in. This restaurant was suggested by a local hotel and it was pretty good. I asked for rare and that is what I got. My meal was very good. The shops were closed by the time I got there but I still admired the outside. The interior of the restaurant was pretty interesting as well. Stop in, have a bite and a drink, take a look back in time.