“Great service and coffee!”

Cappuccino and Company
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Scottsbluff
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe, Contemporary, American
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A friendly and relaxing craft coffee shop in Scottsbluff's downtown, right next door to the historic Midwest Theater. Extensive drink menu, breakfast and lunch served all day, and Italian gelato ice cream available.
“Great service and coffee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

This place has some of the best coffee in town! It's locally owned and the owners are there all the time giving you their best service and coffee. And I know my coffee and this is the place to go!!!

4 Thank Tory B

Scottsbluff, Nebraska
“Great little restaurant for lunch or meeting place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Cappuccino and Company has the best chicken salad croissant sandwich that I have ever eaten. They also have an excellent egg salad sandwich and wonderful salads and a variety of drinks and baked goods. A great place for your lunch any day of the week.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Marcia K
Cody, Wyoming, United States
“Pleasant place/staff and average coffee.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2012

Coffee choices are varied and delicious, staff is pleasant and prices are great. However, the basic coffee flavor does not come thru in the drinks -- mostly taste the syrups and flavors. Cure little place with cozy atmosphere right downtown.

Visited October 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Love this Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2012

Someone told me about the Cappuccino & Co so I checked it out. They highly recommended the chicken salad sandwich on croissant. LOVE IT! Now whenever I get to Scootsbluff, I find a parking place and in I go for my sandwich. There was only one time I wasn't able to get it. I arrived 10 minutes past 3:00 and they had quit serving lunch. I was bummed. My fault, so now I make a mental note of the time! Go try this sandwich, and the coffees are made to taste. Low fat or high fat. your choice.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank k L
angicated, Owner at Cappuccino and Company, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Since my purchase of Cappuccino and Company, we have done away with any "cut-off" time for lunches! My own cravings tend to strike after 2PM, so we have adjusted! :)
We serve lunch all day, including Saturdays (7-5)!
Nebraska
“I've never actually eaten here, but they serve up some good coffee. The atmosphere is nice, casual and homey. Service...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2008

I've never actually eaten here, but they serve up some good coffee. The atmosphere is nice, casual and homey. Service is always very friendly.