“Worst mexican food ever”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

This was by far the worst Mexican food I have ever encountered. The tacos had unseasoned ground beef and the enchildada had wierd nacho seasoning. The salsa was like eating tamoto I paste. We didnt even eat more then a few bites and left.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

This has been a staple restaurant for my family and I for years. It is family owned and operated. Great food and service. Lots of choices. Salsa is the best! Great place for drinks as well.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Loved it! Family owned and operated for 3 generations. The food is basic and down home delicious. The bar was well stocked and the kids welcome. Their fried ice cream was the best I've ever had.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

Authentic made from scratch tortillas. terrific salsa and the guacamole was some of the best I've ever had, chunky and creamy. very comfortable restaurant, friendly folks

Reviewed 27 May 2013

We ordered two beef tostado plates with rice and beans, guacamole, chips, and tea. When I went to the drink fountain to get tea, the dispenser was empty. I asked if they had any more tea. The lady said she could make some if I really want it. I drank water. When the food came there was one tostado plate no beef with rice and beans and a plate with one beef tostado only. They told me that was on the order. I finally went to the kitchen window and asked about the guacamole. They said they were out of guacamole and chips. Would I like cheese dip instead. I said no. A few minutes later they brought cheese dip and chips to the table. I did not eat the cheese dip. Do not waste your time there.