“Good Steak Good Service Good Find”
Review of Woodshed - CLOSED

Woodshed
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Kansas City, MO
“Good Steak Good Service Good Find”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

On a sleepy Wednesday we dined at The Woodshed. Nice round table for our party of 5, with 50's tunes paying in the background. Their specialties are Italian food and "the best Rueben in 3 States." I had the a "cold" garden salad with home-made blue cheese dressing and then a Ribeye steak and hash-browns. Very good steak (over 12 oz.), cooked "Rare" just like I requested! Other diners in my party enjoyed also enjoyed the Ribeye strak, the Lasagna, Spaghetti with meatballs, and the Rueben. All agreed this place is an old fashioned "gem" with Very Good food! The memorabilia on the walls was very interesting.

• Visited August 2013

Nebraska
“Very good!”
Reviewed 8 February 2013

We enjoyed the hot, fresh meal and friendly service. I had the Rueben and fries and it was wonderful. My mother had the lasagna and she said it was the best..which is saying something because she is very picky, :)

• Visited December 2012
Scottsbluff, Nebraska
“Lunch”
Reviewed 30 January 2013

Hamburger was good came with piece of lettuce, tomato, and cheese with a side of fries (as expected) . Friend had lasagna and he really liked it and hubby loves the club sandwich. It is a dark interior with old memorabilia on the walls and shelves. Interesting old place for sandwiches at lunch. At supper time I like the fried chicken dinner, comes with spumoni for dessert.. The salad is basic, nothing to write home about, all in all good reasonable fare.

Visited January 2013
Lakewood
“What a Fun atmosphere!”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Food, Food, and lots of it lol. My friend and I had gone there to eat, and had a tour of Italy...We had the best time ever. The food was good and the staff were funny and friendly. We laughed a lot when we were there. The food was on time, and presentable. I was rather impressed. I would recommend dining here. Great food at a great price.

• Visited July 2011