We ate the Friday night prime rib here and it was the worst thing I have ever had at this restaurant. The friends we were with had steak and it was chewy and had a lot of gristle. Our plates held food we had to spit out. We thought we would salvage the meal with a piece of pie. I had a piece of the chocolate cream. In the whipped cream on top was a small piece of a glass shard. This was life threatening had I eaten it. I let our waitress know and she took the price of my pie off the cost of our meal. Really? She acted like she did me a favor for not asking me to pay for something inedible. I talked to the manager to make sure the pie it was cut from was tossed out. As he rung me up he took the cost of my husband's pie. Really???? At Perkins they would have refunded my meal if something was wrong-- not even life threatening. I will not eat here again. If I have to meet someone there for a meal I will only have a glass of lemonade or soda. I am appalled!!!!! Be safe. Avoid this place.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.