Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsbluff Conference Center
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$65
US$118
US$113
US$105
US$101
Super 8 Scottsbluff(Scottsbluff)(Great Value!)
US$84
Arcadia Hotel(Gering)(Great Value!)
US$77
Sportsman Inn(Scottsbluff)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskperkins restaurantroom was cleangreat hotelstaff was friendlyoatmealbusiness tripnice staywould stay againcomplimentary breakfastparking loteasy accessthe breakfast areafitness centerfresh fruitscotts bluff national monumentpool and hot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 June 2012

Pros
Clean
Nice rooms
Comfy beds
Good breakfast options
Happy hour
Close to hospital and restaurants
Nice large workout area

Cons
Nothing really.

Unpredictable Nebraska weather on this trip! I cant fault the hotel for the hail damage to my rental car.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank OmahaTravel
Reviewed 9 June 2012

Great Hampton Inn. Large pool, good exercise room, everything is clean and new. The only reason doesn't get five stars is because it's a bit expensive. But it's worth it.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 31 May 2012

On our way op to Mount Rushmore stayed here one night. The hotel is comfortable. Nice, airy, clean rooms. Friendly staff. Room on the front of the hotel overlooking the bluff. Breakfast was simple but fresh and tasty.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2012

There is really nothing bad to say about this hotel. The rooms are fine and basically clean. My wife and I were a little disappointed to find out that the pool was closed for renovation. We did not find out until we were checking into the room. Travelers need to be aware that there are no refrigerators in the room. Hotels without them need to realize that they are quite nice and handy for people traveling. My wife and I got a good chuckle at the hotel. We found an adult magazine under the mattress. I guess the cleaning crew forgot to check there.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Saturndriver
Reviewed 16 May 2012

Staying at a Hampton Inn you expect a certain level of quality and comfort. On this stay both were lacking. Although the hotel staff were very friendly and the free breakfast was nice, the beds were not comfortable and in the room we stayed in the bathroom door wouldn't latch closed so there was no way to lock it. The second floor room on the back we stayed in had a great view of the roof and air conditioning units and nothing else. Also the pool was closed for renovation and the kids were VERY disappointed. We had a group of 4 kids between two families and they all wanted to swim very badly. If the front desk would have told me when I booked (I called and booked about a month in advance) that the pool was going to be out of commission, I wouldv'e stayed somewhere else.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family